The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Car sponcers .com dont be fooled !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 21

Car sponcers .com dont be fooled !

yea I'm a dummy i tried it out, filed out the application and of course i was excepted but what they don't tell you it is $99 to apply and then you have to file out more apps for a whole lot of sponsors and then wait to be excepted for a sponsor that will give you some stickers, and when you are done f/n around with the whole red tape part and want to cancel they give you the great big run around and after numerous emails back and forth with Kristen the attitude queen you get 70 of your 99 dollars back. Good luck if you try , but the old saying is true, if it sounds to good to be true, IT IS!
    Your signature is against the rules too - Prophet

Anyone with half a brain would assume this...why are you paying for someone to sponsor your car?
    Love,
    Matt

well i got two halves, and have been sponsored before but that site is nothing like a real sponsor. and what are the first 3 letters in assumed spell.
    Your signature is against the rules too - Prophet

yea i was gana try one of these before until they said that i had to pay them,i then asked shouldnt you be paying me or just giving me parts im pretty shure thats how it works they told me that they ARE NOT the sponcer and that you have to get threw all hole bunch of bullshit just to get parts and you still have to pay for the parts you want.like they want your credit card number and then they can tell you the cost of the parts you want.so yea to be short its a fucking waste of time and a scam.

Pay me $99..I'll sponsor your cars. I got a box of stickers around here somewhere.
    Love,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post
    Pay me $99..I'll sponsor your cars. I got a box of stickers around here somewhere.
    well consider me sponsered pm sent

254reese
    give me $50 and I'll put stickers on your car...Edelbrock, Sunpro, Flamethrower, Type R, Fender Vents and some bullet holes.

Quote Originally Posted by 254reese View Post
    give me $50 and I'll put stickers on your car...Edelbrock, Sunpro, Flamethrower, Type R, Fender Vents and some bullet holes.
    You mean a vato loco pepboys special?
    Love,
    Matt

254reese
    lol damn you caught me....

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    i wouldnt trust any website that couldnt spell sponsor correctly.

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    dont forget the "Nos" stickers

I'm glad this post was made, it shows others who are thinking this is lagit it's just a scam.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

You mean a vato loco pepboys special?
    Los Locos kick your ass!
    Los Locos kick your face!
    Los Locos kick your balls into outer space!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rxlidAR3Fwp

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    Los Locos kick your ass!
    Los Locos kick your face!
    Los Locos kick your balls into outer space!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rxlidAR3Fwp
    Your link is broken :(

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    haha my friends tc just got sponsored by that site, he got some free interior LED's to add some rice to his car...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    haha my friends tc just got sponsored by that site, he got some free interior LED's to add some rice to his car...
    He paid $99 for some interior LED's? lol

i actually saw a SUV today with their sticker in big letters across the front windsheild and a shit load of other stickers on the back of the SUV. i was like ddaammmmnnnnn!! r u serious??

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Quote Originally Posted by silver01g View Post
    i actually saw a SUV today with their sticker in big letters across the front windsheild and a shit load of other stickers on the back of the SUV. i was like ddaammmmnnnnn!! r u serious??
    and the SUV was all stock

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast