The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Alloyz Poll

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Alloyz Poll

Well I got my Brembo rotors and my AXISS brake pads in yesterday and I installed them last night. I really hate having to take off those damn bolts. :evil: but now no more squel. 8)

Now I am going to get some Alloyz to finish off the the "look". I want to get an opinion on what color I should get. I will also match the color of the alloy with the caliper. Keep in mind that these are pictures of the back drum.

Should I go with the black to get a clean effect?

Or go with red or blue? I have red in the engine bay but then blue I think might look good also.

Jason

*edit*
    Well know ain't this about a B****. It looks like Hyperdrive is closed.
    Click Here. I am going to find out for sure. In the meantime I would still like everyone's opinion.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Bro, I got a set of silver Alloyz kicking it in the garage. Never been mounted. I know you want some color but at least these will match the rims and rotors without looking like you're trying to do something different, you know what I'm saying?

** edit **

Sorry bro. Mine is for four wheel disc brakes.

You trying to tease me Rich. Got my hopes up then shoot them down.

Jason

MnGalant
    with the color of your car i would go black.

TGC Regular
    Yeah I'd say go with black too, you don't want to have too many colors schemes going on at once.

Experienced TGC Member
    i'm kinda feelin tha red, though its up to you, don't want to go too colorful lol
    -Chris

TGC Regular
    black for sure man goes with the rest of the stuff on your ride.
    - Atba

I say black too
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Black Magic
    hey whats up is your car an i4? cause i have an i4 es and was thinking about getting a set of black ones so they wouldnt stick out to much and then just painting my calipers red. but i dont know how to order them arent there two different sizes for the i4 and v6 and also i think the front and rear are also different sizes. can someone help me? and also what do you think about the idea of black do you think it will stick out too much? do you think it will look alright if the calipers are a different color?

Tiptronic
    not to burst bubbles, but i heard they went out of business. and the number that is associated with the alloyz link on the intro page is no longer in service

I am pretty sure also they went out of business. I tried calling the numbers that I had back in the days when I set up the first GB but they all are not working. I tried to send a email and it got sent back to me. I guess I will have to just paint them.

Jason