The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HELP NEEDED AND BAD with a new 03 g

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 33 of 33
    Faction
    you are a f___ing dummy, hydralics??? WTF!

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>I would also add a hula girl on the dash.</div>

you gota have the hula girl..
    - Atba

ewgiii
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(g-ride2fast)</div><div class='quotemain'>you are a f___ing dummy, hydralics??? WTF!</div>
    HYDRALICS ARE F___ING GREAT!!!! JUST NOT ON A GALANT!!!! lol

galantrider

body kit and rims

body kit and rims man...if u r gonna go with the looks, u gotta have body, rims and decals

Stop picking on the guy............he's a Noob

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

what does the front JDM bumper look like?......what the hell is a noob :?:

you are a newbie.....and they are busting your balls BAD

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

where do i get the stuff from? (besides japan) how much does it cost? how hard is it to install?

BlaqueOut
    hey man tell ya what. Your new....fresh off the bus...a noob...a virgin to the car thing..... how bout u just take a look around the site for a bit and check out different posts. If u have inputs on a post or questions, just ask on that post. You know what you can even to a SEARCH. There's a link for it at the top of every screen on the forum.

So just check out what TGC has to offer, then u know if u still have any questions let them be known.

P.S. Since you have an '03 u might want to stick with lookin at the 8th Gen posts especially those for '02 Galants.

Holla.

BlaqueOut
    Also don't be scared about the warranty thing. You'll be surprised how much u can do that won't even come close to messin with your warranty. Besides the only reason your warranty can go void is if you add parts that mess up the factory parts, or if say u add NOS, and blow ya engine or tranny because of it....then that would be grounds for voiding the tranny. But like an intake, or Stut Bar, or hell even clearing your headlights....ur super green son.

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    also, since money is not an issue, the dealership will install just about everything you want and get a 12,000 mile warraty with it.
    ALso, take a trip to the MEMBERS RIDES. you'll get ideas for just about everything.
    it is also a good idea to go to the meets, you'll get a lot of ideas there too.
    -Pedro

holly shit, my very first post back in Feb......look how far this noob has come..and i'm still looking for the perfect hula girl for my dash 8)

Hehe..

You were a typical noob...

Hehe.. its funny to look back..
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12