The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Info?

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Info?

I need some info on the following items...

What are some good oil and fuel filter brands?

Also I plan on doing a suspension upgrade.
    I already have Kyb gr2s I need to put in along with new bushings. I wanna replace the parts that after the years would be worn out. Any idea which parts would need replacing?

mobile 1 oil and filter everything else... IDK

really, i put some fram fuel filter in it and it works, it is not the best qulity but it works.
    oil filter doesnt really matter, the mobile 1 is good.

gr2 kyb is good choice i use them on my car very well handling and smooth ride. idk if the gr2 is working or the ST spring. you can check out my old post which i install the gr2 and the ST spring on my car before and after.

and btw when you order strut mount for our cars, they will only comes with some bushing. that disappoint me, because usually strut mount meaning the mounting plate with some ball bearing. my hella old i reuse it because i could not find one new. nothing happen to me yet/

lol actually having a good oil filter is just as good as getting a good oil.

Fram sucks.. end of that

Mobile1 is awesome.. i also used penzoil along with castrol.. penzoil and mobile are my favorite

bosch filters work well also
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

what else company makes good fuel filter for our cars?
    i use penzoil filter all the time. i have no doubt in that, i rarely use fram oil filter.