The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2003 Galant with 89k Miles...squeeky brakes

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    maxrezn

2003 Galant with 89k Miles...squeeky brakes

I just bought this G yesterday in great condition. Yet the brakes squeak horribly. What would you guys recommend I do? I'm trying to keep this car simple yet effective. No crazy $4000 mods or anything...just mechanically perfect ( or as close as I can get to it.)

If its your front brakes, then just see if the rotor can be resurfaced and buy new pads, then replace...thats most likely your best bet

is this a real thread? u couldve asked your parents what to do and they would have told u. no need to hop on the internet and waste everyones time
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22 View Post
    is this a real thread? u couldve asked your parents what to do and they would have told u. no need to hop on the internet and waste everyones time
    hey dont u think thats a bit unfair? call it a waist for urself but he got the right to open a thread...although i think he should better visit a garage---

I got my brakes, rotors and pads replaced today, best thing to do is just to go to a brake shop and see what you need and get it replaced.
    And I'm in the same boat you are, I just need a reliable car so I can get work done on my truck.
    02 Galant GTZ stock
    00 S10 Bagged on 20's Suicide Doors 5 link and control arms, more to come!