The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: IVORY_G's Project Thread [Pic HEAVY!]

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast
Showing results 641 to 660 of 663
    Are you sure you don't have an option to get it done independently? When I had my accident my insurance wanted to total my car too, but I had a conversation with them and asked them what their max payout could be without totaling the car. They gave me a number, I took it and fixed it myself. It did cost me a little more, but it was worth it and it's not a salvage title either.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 99galantES View Post
    Damn I'm sorry to hear that your car was inspiration to me
    Thx bro, I appreciate that. Im sad to say it too.

Quote Originally Posted by tamim13 View Post
    Are you sure you don't have an option to get it done independently? When I had my accident my insurance wanted to total my car too, but I had a conversation with them and asked them what their max payout could be without totaling the car. They gave me a number, I took it and fixed it myself. It did cost me a little more, but it was worth it and it's not a salvage title either.
    I honestly don't even know/feel it would be worth it to me anymore. I've invested prob over $7K into the car not including the $6K I bought it for. So investing more into it to repair the damage plus the cost of another transmission is just not worth it to me anymore. I think it's time I just call it quits and part ways now.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Yeah, I know how you feel. 2 years ago would probably have been different, but now you might as well either start fresh or move onto something bigger and better. Good luck with everything. Will have a look at your part out thread once you put that up.

:cry: I hate to see this. I know the feeling. Sorry Will. I'll take at look at the thread when it comes up. We lost a fly ass Galant today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk fam!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Damn, I saw FB and had to check out the pics of one of my favorite G's since I joined.

Bring it across the country, I'll fix it for ya =) To me, it's only metal. Sucks so bad, glad your wife is okay.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

nooooooooooooo. that is my fave galant. f**** find another pearl white galant.
    Last edited by specter6633; 04-18-2013 at 08:57 PM

Quote Originally Posted by tamim13 View Post
    Yeah, I know how you feel. 2 years ago would probably have been different, but now you might as well either start fresh or move onto something bigger and better. Good luck with everything. Will have a look at your part out thread once you put that up.
    Yeah, thx man

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    :cry: I hate to see this. I know the feeling. Sorry Will. I'll take at look at the thread when it comes up. We lost a fly ass Galant today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk fam!
    Thx Greg, I know you've been there too, just feels like a waste...

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    Damn, I saw FB and had to check out the pics of one of my favorite G's since I joined.

Bring it across the country, I'll fix it for ya =) To me, it's only metal. Sucks so bad, glad your wife is okay.
    Thx Keith, man I never knew that. I wish you were local to me lol! Yeah that's what I was worries about most was her and my son.

Quote Originally Posted by specter6633 View Post
    nooooooooooooo. that is my fave galant. f**** find another pearl white galant.
    Thx bro, I appreciate the luv... I thought about doing that too, but I think Im just ready to move on.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Will get at me!

[email protected]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

Idk icloud lol!

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    Will get at me!

[email protected]

LOL! Check your PM
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Just scanned through this whole thread again - had forgotten just how much work has gone into this car. Seems so unjust that somebody else's carelessness can can tear something up in an instant. Hope you get yourself sorted soon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Vee View Post
    Just scanned through this whole thread again - had forgotten just how much work has gone into this car. Seems so unjust that somebody else's carelessness can can tear something up in an instant. Hope you get yourself sorted soon.
    Thx man, I agree. That's what I was thinking yesterday... All those years of blood, sweat, and tears... Maintenance, preventative maintenance, synthetic oil changes, quality parts, etc. All down the drain because of a careless taxi driver SMH
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Bro what a damn shame.. I honestly didn't think it would be a total loss. I didn't see it that bad but guess I was wrong.. When you do the part out ill hit you up. I just might get a few parts off you.

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    Bro what a damn shame.. I honestly didn't think it would be a total loss. I didn't see it that bad but guess I was wrong.. When you do the part out ill hit you up. I just might get a few parts off you.
    Yeah, we'll there might not be a part out. Someone locally is interested in the buying the whole car with all the parts on it. So a sale of the car is pending...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Oh even better. I'm sure parting out will hurt more

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    Oh even better. I'm sure parting out will hurt more
    Yeah it would
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Sorry to hear man! It doesn't look too bad in the pics so I'm surprised its a total! On the bright side, no one got hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevelle71_05 View Post
    Sorry to hear man! It doesn't look too bad in the pics so I'm surprised its a total! On the bright side, no one got hurt.
    It's ok, yeah Im glad everyone came out ok too. Everything happens for a reason...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Well, it seems that Ivory and I have come to the end of the road SMH. My insurance is calling it a total loss, so I will be parting out he car unless someone wants to buy the car as is for $2000. I can't even believe it as Im writing it, but that's the way it is. I will be making a thread shortly, please don't inbox me as my inbox is full. Message me a [email protected] and post here if you try to msg me and it doesn't go through. Im probably gonna tear the whole car down so let me know what you want or need. The rear bumper and drivers side taillight are toast...
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :( The last Ivory sister! *sigh* super sad right now. I can only imagine how you feel
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast