The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: old style fogs help

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar

old style fogs help

i finally got my fog housings back from paint. does anyone know how to install the lights themselves...i took a quick look today when i got home from work but it started raining before i could get them on or really play around with fitting them...

the painted housing is obvious however im not 100% positive about the lights/ brackets themselves. it seems like i will have to cut the long extended bracket. am i correct? from my quick glance there was nowhere to bolt that to.

also when installing the light itself does the whole assembly light/bracket go behind the plastic tab of the bumper or does the light go first then the bumper then bracket?

thanks

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Craig I havent taken them off too many times, If I get a chance I will take a pic of it on saturday
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

cool....i just got back today so i am going to do them in a little while i think...i will give it another look...like i said though on first take i wasnt sure the order they get assembled to the bumper in...i have some more time today to actually play around with them...i will give you a call though if i run into any poroblems..

all good. it was as i thought...i just had to bring out the jack so i could get under the car...

for future reference you do have to bend the one bracket since it is blocked by the crashbar

took about 20 min for both sides and tidying up some wiring once i saw how everything went from the back