The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: lookin for websites

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

lookin for websites

well i plan on repainting Silver01g once i get all parts togather and i found a real good shop that does beautiful work, but im looking for samples of different silvers. i cant find a good website that show you examples. does anyone know of a site that gives samples? or does anyone know a sweet looking silver from a different car? i would like to get the info so i can give the guy at the shop so he can get me a good price on the paint i want.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

thanks Red, know of any nice looking Silvers out there?

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Mercedes Benz - Diamond Silver Metallic

ill check it out, thanks.

anyone else know of any silver cars out there?

the ford super duty platinum silver its a little darker than your car but it is a sick color

this is what I went through when I had mine repainted a couple summers ago. The shop that I was using sent me to a store that they buy their paint from. And I went looking through books and books of stock colors and it was really tough. Start getting dizzy after a while.
    but the color I got is called Sparklee Silver. I was able to google it when I had gotten it and see pics of it. But now I just come up with results and no images. And none of the sites show the color. I do have a sample of it that was tested on a paint can cover, that I could snap a pic for you but it wasnt held straight so it ran some. But it will definitely give you and idea of the color
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

thanks bro all with do. im lookin for a silver that stands out from the others.