The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Just got my G back from paint

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 140
    You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Masken View Post
    The bumper you're talking about is sold... Did'nt get much for it because it's oem on our G's. I sold it for 75 dollers.
    dang i would have gave you more haha, whats it called btw??

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    that hood is hot! im just not digging the little molding around the edges. if it were flush without that "U" shape, it would look a lot better.

Im sorry i dont understand! My english is not as good as yours. Could you please try to say it in another way?

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    dang i would have gave you more haha, whats it called btw??

I have no idear?.... It would have cost you a fortune to shipp from Sweden to US. :(

My G is´nt fully assembled yet but i got some new pictures for you guys though!
    Here you go:

Hood is´nt ready yet. I need to do a couple of adjustments to fit in the hood properly

I have'nt removed the tape on the grill yet

looks great...cant wait to see it when its finished..

before you reassemble, paint everything behind the front upper and lower grills, flat black. it will make the bumper color pop and will hide the radiator supports and mess back there for a much cleaner look. also i hope you are doing black grills... the bright silver grills look yucky on bodykits.

here's what i painted black on mine:

see what i mean?

[QUOTE=Reelax;511958]before you reassemble, paint everything behind the front upper and lower grills, flat black. it will make the bumper color pop and will hide the radiator supports and mess back there for a much cleaner look. also i hope you are doing black grills... the bright silver grills look yucky on bodykits.

Thats exactly what i'm planing to do as soon as i got time. And yes, i'm doing black grills. :)

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Looks good, finish assembly and take more pix! Do u have rims yet?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

oh man. looks awesome. what kinda wheels are you putting her on?
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

It maybe my computer but I can't see the pics...

looks real agressive.

I really like the Hood, Liberal Grille, & Bumper combo. Flows nicely together, like they were made for each other. Before this I didnt like that bumper too much. But this looks really good. Nice color choice as well. Painting that radiatior support & mesh black like Reelax said along with an Aggressive wheel will really look good together. I say 19"s w/ a nice lip will fit the bill.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

thank you everyone! This forum is far much better then my forum in Sweden. I have'nt even updated yet and i'm not doing it eather. You guys will be updated by the minute. ;)

Any way, i have 19s on my G now and pictures will be taken as soon as i finnish.

I really like the Hood, Liberal Grille, & Bumper combo. Flows nicely together, like they were made for each other. Before this I didnt like that bumper too much. But this looks really good. Nice color choice as well. Painting that radiatior support & mesh black like Reelax said along with an Aggressive wheel will really look good together. I say 19"s w/ a nice lip will fit the bill.

What kinde of lip were you thinking of? Pictures?

^ nothing in particular. I like my wheels, but I wish the lip was larger on it. My chrome 19"s that I sold to E_Emerson88 have a 2.5" lip on them. They're in his sig, but I dont think Chrome wheels would match your theme.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

yeah, lip = sexy lol

Yeah then you can say "My Rims look like they Pouting!" LOL!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Ok guys! Your wish is my command:

Sorry for the bad quality pictures....

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    very nice color. Now gotta see the car once all the dust is cleared off. My only complaint is the overspray in the wheel wells; but other than that, very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    very nice color. Now gotta see the car once all the dust is cleared off. My only complaint is the overspray in the wheel wells; but other than that, very nice.
    I took of the plastic parts in the wheel wells before i send it to the paintshop. Now i'm repainting it black and later on i'm assembling it back where it belongs.

xtreamly nice!!!!! love the wheels man, and the color goes perfect with it. any interior mods?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast