The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Just got my G back from paint

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 140
    Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Fukk ur car is so Shiney that looks like a freakn 3D Shop photo! Lol!
    Thanks man! Actually the sun was'nt even shining when i took that picture. =)

About Reelax's idear:
    I think im gonna consder it, not bad at all.

About the LED:
    Dont worry, i wont do it!

Looks nice!!!!

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

Here are some new pictures:

My G on inspection

I have'nt ajust the hood yet

That's it for now. New pictures will be taken when i assemble the last stuff

blue8g
    i like the 3rd gen tails better..

omg that looks gooodddd.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8G View Post
    i like the 3rd gen tails better..
    3rd gen tails are on EVERY stock Galant from after 2001 models in Europe so i understand why he want to switch em ;)
    Paint looks good swedish brotha :D In Norway we have a 100% lookalike justwith orange paint instead

blue8g
    i just think they look cleaner, a quick question that slightly o/t does anyone outside the us put usdm stuff on their cars?

Haha Absolutly not Or in a way since most of the bumpers thats not stock like on this one is made for the USDM models sp we have that stupid gap.
    And the JDM parts u guys trow on over there are stock on lots of our Gs over here :P

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShiZnitH View Post
    3rd gen tails are on EVERY stock Galant from after 2001 models in Europe so i understand why he want to switch em ;)
    Paint looks good swedish brotha :D In Norway we have a 100% lookalike justwith orange paint instead
    That's exactly what im trying to tell them. BTW, I have'nt seen that orange G your talking about can you post some pictures of it here in this thread?

And another thing, my windows will be tinted all around soon. Pictures will be taken just like i promised. ;)

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Looks Beautiful, nice work ;) Get some USDM Tails then, LOL!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

definitely color match your tails per Reelax.
    "Our fears don't stop death, they stop life"

in german forums a lot of people have already discussed the usdm style and nobody was really interested in adding any parts on theirs...except some guys who like the different look of your taillights...but in general usdm is pretty infamous here like in the rest of europe (norway and sweden for example ;-) )...there was an US 8G on ebay.de about 10 times...seller couldnt get rid of it...even not for 3000 € = 4300 USD

ur wheels are stunning

Thank you Jules and everyboy els.

Ivory_G, I dont think so :) The only U.S manufactures that Europa want's is the aftermarket parts.

And the JDM headlights. Everyting else we can get from our local Mitsubishi dealer. The VR-4 bumper kit is not especially expensive either :)
    Masken: Cant find the pics of it. But he has the same styling, hood, muffler, wing. The only diffrence is his TSW 18" with lots of spokes and he has the 1st gen tails with black tint. THe colour was Lambo orange

And the JDM headlights. Everyting else we can get from our local Mitsubishi dealer. The VR-4 bumper kit is not especially expensive either :)
    Masken: Cant find the pics of it. But he has the same styling, hood, muffler, wing. The only diffrence is his TSW 18" with lots of spokes and he has the 1st gen tails with black tint. THe colour was Lambo orange

Are you sure that he has the same grill/front bumper combo as I have? I doubt that

Yeah and he dosnt have the liberal grill :P

Yeah and he dosnt have the liberal grill :P
    That's what i thought. =)

Here are some pictures i took a couple of hours ago:

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    wow. Looks awesome. I've never really liked that bumper before, but your car with the Liberal grill combination makes me love it :)

For some reason, the front end makes me think Mustang.

Looks really good though!
    Last edited by diablos991; 06-19-2009 at 04:28 PM

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast