The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Just got my G back from paint

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Showing results 121 to 140 of 140
    Yup. All these Mods bring back memories from YEARS back. lol. Im still a ninja here from time to time popping up.
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Masken View Post
    At last everything is now essambled...

what kind of window front visor are those, they' re a oem visor?

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    SILLYASIANZ did the INTIAL V (CYBER) / LIBERAL grill back in the day on his old white G before he switched to VRG front, he just didn't post many pics of that configuration.

APRIL 2005 (MOD'05)
    Well @ any rate, he tried something different, thats all Im saying. Didnt say he pioneered it, just said "I" never saw anyone do that before.

Keep up the good work Masken :)
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by galant305 View Post
    what kind of window front visor are those, they' re a oem visor?
    I think they are oem. These has been in my garage for centuries. The quality is very good and so is the fitment.

IVORY_G thanks alot man i appreciate it, BTW i love your rims! How wide are they? 8.5"?

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Well @ any rate, he tried something different, thats all Im saying. Didnt say he pioneered it, just said "I" never saw anyone do that before.

Keep up the good work Masken :)
    i agree that he did great work and the car looks excellent. i just was pointing out that it did not have anything "different", besides the beautiful choice of color, than what has been done previuosly; that doesn't mean that it is any less nice. remember that the 8G has been around since 1996 (1999 in the US), so innovation is not going to be as abundant as it once was when the car was at the beginning of it's production run.

blue8g
    honestly who cares if someone finds a new bit for their car as long as they like it that's all that matters, and if it comes out so nice that others like it too then you have really done well

btw i like and this is the only 8g that i've liked that front bumper

i agree that he did great work and the car looks excellent. i just was pointing out that it did not have anything "different", besides the beautiful choice of color, than what has been done previuosly; that doesn't mean that it is any less nice. remember that the 8G has been around since 1996 (1999 in the US), so innovation is not going to be as abundant as it once was when the car was at the beginning of it's production run.
    Criticism is one thing but this is ridiculous! Why do you need to point fingers and show pictures of whats been done and whats not? Nobody asked for that! If there is something on my G bothering you feel free to share that in this thred. I dont minde, it's your opinion and i respect it.

I created this thred to spread my love and joy for the 8G. And maybe, hopefully inspire someone one day just like i got inspired before i started this journey.

One of my inspirations is cali's white G and im glad that people show of their rides.
    I just wanted to be among them....

PS sorry for my bad grammar and spelling....

There will come a day when my car is praised just as much lol. Nice work these types of things give me motivation to build up my 8G.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8G View Post
    honestly who cares if someone finds a new bit for their car as long as they like it that's all that matters, and if it comes out so nice that others like it too then you have really done well

btw i like and this is the only 8g that i've liked that front bumper
    if no one cared when a new part was made for our cars, then we would have no parts. i'm not saying that there is anything bad on this car... just that it is not a breakthrough; there is nothing wrong w/ that. i like the results very much! and have said it a few times allready! go review my posts. btw, u saying that this is the only 8G w/ that bumper that you like is disrespectful to those that have done it previously, since the only major difference is the color.

Criticism is one thing but this is ridiculous! Why do you need to point fingers and show pictures of whats been done and whats not? Nobody asked for that! If there is something on my G bothering you feel free to share that in this thred. I dont minde, it's your opinion and i respect it.

I created this thred to spread my love and joy for the 8G. And maybe, hopefully inspire someone one day just like i got inspired before i started this journey.

One of my inspirations is cali's white G and im glad that people show of their rides.
    I just wanted to be among them....
    not criticizing your ride at all... i guess the meaning of what i am saying is lost in the translation as that is NOT my motive at all. somebody said that this is "different". i am correcting that with history. the pictures of past rides are to show that it has been done, not that your car is bad... but since this car is not new anymore, pretty much the majority of what will be done now, will be a repeat to some degree; this does NOT at all decrease the nice results that you have accomplished. i NEVER said that it is bad (in fact, i have not said that the car is not nice in any way, quite the opposite... reread any and all of the posts i have written in this thread). the color is beautiful, the execution is great as well.

not criticizing your ride at all... i guess the meaning of what i am saying is lost in the translation as that is NOT my motive at all. somebody said that this is "different". i am correcting that with history. the pictures of past rides are to show that it has been done, not that your car is bad... but since this car is not new anymore, pretty much the majority of what will be done now, will be a repeat to some degree; this does NOT at all decrease the nice results that you have accomplished. i NEVER said that it is bad (in fact, i have not said that the car is not nice in any way, quite the opposite... reread any and all of the posts i have written in this thread). the color is beautiful, the execution is great as well.
    I'm happy we had this discussion without anyone getting angry on each other. I'm having a hard time to express my feelings due to the language. I dont speak english very often here in Sweden but im doing my best. =)
    I'm also happy you liked the color because i hesitate a couple of times before i did an order on it. =)
    The truth is that i only had seen the color on the internet before ordering it.
    And just to make it more exciting i told my painter that i did'nt want to see the paint until it finished on the car...

I'm happy we had this discussion without anyone getting angry on each other. I'm having a hard time to express my feelings due to the language. I dont speak english very often here in Sweden but im doing my best. =)
    I'm also happy you liked the color because i hesitate a couple of times before i did an order on it. =)
    The truth is that i only had seen the color on the internet before ordering it.
    And just to make it more exciting i told my painter that i did'nt want to see the paint until it finished on the car...
    no worries. it was a simple misunderstanding. i have nothing against you or your car and was surprised that it was taken that way. i simply wanted to correct a misconception and offer suggestions to further enhance the look (like painting the altezzas and painting behind the bumper black). again, very good job on your car's transformation, the color really makes it stand out!

blue8g
    btw, u saying that this is the only 8G w/ that bumper that you like is disrespectful to those that have done it previously, since the only major difference is the color.
    sorry my choice of words made it sound bad, but i think the difference was more than just color....i'll be the first person to say i'm not a fan of the bumper but this total package just works for me....not hating on others, i just like how this turned out......i still think that sounds bad sorry

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    IVORY_G thanks alot man i appreciate it, BTW i love your rims! How wide are they? 8.5"?
    Ur welcome bro, Thx! Yeah they're 19"x8.5" :)
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Ur welcome bro, Thx! Yeah they're 19"x8.5" :)
    Iwish i could fit in 8.5" wide wheels on my G! What offset does the US G's have?

Iwish i could fit in 8.5" wide wheels on my G! What offset does the US G's have?
    USDM 8G stock offset is +46mm.

Are u in the Mitsu Club in Sweden Masken? We have been talkin to have a big Mitsu meeting with Sweden and Denmark for a while now but nothings happend yet. Would u be interested? :P

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShiZnitH View Post
    Are u in the Mitsu Club in Sweden Masken? We have been talkin to have a big Mitsu meeting with Sweden and Denmark for a while now but nothings happend yet. Would u be interested? :P
    Yes i am a member in Mitsubishi Club Sweden and i would definitely be interested in a meeting.

But i like this forum much more then the one in Sweden even though i got ripped of by an asshole called Jesus. I hope that guy got what he deserved....

*For the future: Dont thrust any1 called Jesus
    Lets send our Gs in a container over to the states and go to TGC meetings :D

Yeah that sounded like a good idear! You pay for the shipmen! =)

BTW tell your Norwegian friends that my G is for sale. I want 85.000 swedish kroners

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567