The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TGCTX 2nd Annual Tri-City Austin Meet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 57 of 57
    TGC Regular
    well, im still trying to get vids from James somehow and i cant continue until i get those. So here is what i have until i get the vids.

Note: I have plenty of pics now to finish the vid but the video editor will change the timing if dont do it in order with James clips before that.

Song: This is the song for the entire video I already finished and put in. I merged/"dj" 3 diff songs together, tell me if you think its off or not. Space Exploration, Euro Trance of Tonight, and Castle in the Sky.

Last edited by ADExternal; 06-06-2009 at 02:24 PM

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

video=fail come on guys lol (and girls)

nice 2 minutes intermission of total darkness

TGC Regular
    ok, if you guys would READ. i didnt get any shots/vids so i CANT finish the vid. This is what I have so far from anything that i have recieved. I am trying to make a video of a meet that I did not take any picture nor shots to make you guys happy. Plus I only started yesterday unlike everyone else that isnt doing anything at all, I took my personal time to make it. But hey, if you guys dont like the video so far. Then i wont finish it.
    Last edited by ADExternal; 06-06-2009 at 07:01 PM

Quote Originally Posted by ADExternal View Post
    ok, if you guys would READ. i didnt get any shots/vids so i CANT finish the vid. This is what I have so far from anything that i have recieved. I am trying to make a video of a meet that I did not take any picture nor shots to make you guys happy. Plus I only started yesterday unlike everyone else that isnt doing anything at all, I took my personal time to make it. But hey, if you guys dont like the video so far. Then i wont finish it.
    Whoa whoa I thought it was great for not having any actual footage to work with especially since most of those were pics i took anyways keep it up bug everyone for the Vid I know pedro has more!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ADExternal View Post
    easy there killa lol

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Asierra_999 View Post
    Whoa whoa I thought it was great for not having any actual footage to work with especially since most of those were pics i took anyways keep it up bug everyone for the Vid I know pedro has more!!!!
    Working on it...

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db View Post
    easy there killa lol
    If someone made a comment "video=fail" of something you stayed up all night to make a vid that you CANT even make cause you dont have any resources. And then thinks nothin of it and laugh.... yea

It'll be good once you have more of the footage. I don't know if I like all the music, the first song is good though. I'll have to wait and see how well the music goes once more is added to it. Thanks for working on a vid.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

Once the footage gets in.....

About the music, sure it was good last year since all my vids had some sort trance in it but now most cruise videos sound more like this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upTZnq7oVog

If we can find a good rock or an upbeat song I think it would attract a bigger audience...

TGC Regular
    sorry, i gave up on working on it. No one is giving me any footage to work with, and i dont feel it is fair of me already taking my spare time to make the video but play fetching to get materials for it. Ive already change the music from the first song to a rock song tthen to a pop somg after i first posted the vid. I also felt at that time it was to much trance/techno. Until others are willing to send me footage, the video for me is at halt. You can send me by either. msn or email.

msn: [email protected]
    email: [email protected]

its ARRO DAMIT!

its up for me try opening on firefoxx

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

well...15 seconds of it

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Quote Originally Posted by therev View Post
    well...15 seconds of it
    i saw that.. i mean the real video with all the cool footage and all

The vid is finished! Now the only trick is getting it on the web.

host it on photobucket and I'll get it on youtube

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123