The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Member, HID question.

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

New Member, HID question.

2007 model, the bulb size is 9007 and is a reflector. Im planning on gettin bi-xenons. will they work or do i have to high lows?

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    bi-xenons and hi/lows are the same thing...if you live in the city and rarely use your high beams you dont need them, your lows will be bright enough.

okay, thank you. cause there i dont know if there were differences in the connections for them. Cause there were the bi xenon and then the high lows with the highs as halogens, and lows a HID

Do you have the Ralliart or SE edition with the Projectors? If not make your you re-aim your headlights after you get the HID's so that there not aiming in other peoples eyes.
    There going to be a litle bright still after the re-aim but not blinding.
    02StratusRT and 00EclipseGT

I have the SE. but without the projector lights. so will the wiring for bi xenons work, or would i have to get the two seperate bulbs?

Quote Originally Posted by neilhequibal View Post
    I have the SE. but without the projector lights. so will the wiring for bi xenons work, or would i have to get the two seperate bulbs?
    The stock wiring will work for the Bi-xenon HID kit, and the Bi-xenon kit will come with only one bulb per headlight just as your stock headlights were. Just make sure you order the correct bulb size.

Welcome, anytime. If you have anymore questions PM me.

im just asking here why doesnt he just get a plug and play kit for the bulbs and just adjust the headlight?