The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Chrome Muffler

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    jmartjr

Chrome Muffler

Who makes a sport muffler, that is good, but not loud or if possible even quiet?

i got my exaust from Bullit and its not that loud its more deep then loud but it all depends on what type of sound you want or if any at all.
    Team Captain for Valvoline/Eagle One

Re: Chrome Muffler

Quote Originally Posted by jmartjr
    Who makes a sport muffler, that is good, but not loud or if possible even quiet?
    get the one with silencer,, i think AeroSpeed Makes em

if you just want the look,, just get the TIp

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Re: Chrome Muffler

Quote Originally Posted by jmartjr
    if you go with a round or coffee can style case, make sure that it comes with a silencer or some kinda removable plates to make it quiet.

but uhm overall, without a silencer, the oval shaped case mufflers are gonna be quieter than the round case

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    yeah if you want it quiet you are going to need something with a silencer. I know Bosal makes some pretty quiet exhuast, and Aerospeed makes then with a pre-built in silencer that you can remove.
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Galant01
    My Bosal is pretty quiet, but deep.

I had a Bosal installed to replace my MagnaFlow Street Series last week. I think it looks better, but it is definitely not any quieter. I have only had it for a week, so it may mellow down, but right now, it is just as loud.

-Mohammad