The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: how to sign up..

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

how to sign up..

ok ok ok.... maybe its not the right place to make this post...
    but i few weeks ago I tried to sign up on club 3g (http://www.club3g.com/)
    but I can't bcuz there is a little question about what is the derivative of x²???
    does anyone know what is the answer for it..?!!?
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

With a derivative you are basically graphing the slope. The derivative of x² = 2x

Quote Originally Posted by diablos991 View Post
    With a derivative you are basically graphing the slope. The derivative of x² = 2x
    thanks bro.... i didnt understand that question at the first... but finally i got it..
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Banned
    LMFAO that's awesome. Keep anybody who hasn't at least passed high school pre-calculus the fuck out! HAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
    LMFAO that's awesome. Keep anybody who hasn't at least passed high school pre-calculus the fuck out! HAHAHAHA
    lol... i dont know why you use to make fun of ppl who made question in this forum.... dude say thanks to God that is not ure position.... and just answer ure request yup I haven't done my High skool yet and im in 11 grade.... but good try lol...
    I sure don't, do you?

You got your answer. I'm not letting this go any further.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.