The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 4th Annual Texas Galant/Eclipse BBQ Meet: Bear Creek Park July 25th, 2009

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 86
    ^ I am not missing this meet.... it sounds fun!

TGC Regular
    I'd say this brings a little twist and since I'm bringing a football and cones, there will be some tacklin for the guys and of course two hand touch for the ladies. Gotta see the Team Spot vs Team Arro..... ding ding lol

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

Jeez I don't know if I going to come since I'm pretty much going be at my friend bbq at 3pm. Then afterward work D=.

Quote Originally Posted by ADExternal View Post
    I'd say this brings a little twist and since I'm bringing a football and cones, there will be some tacklin for the guys and of course two hand touch for the ladies. Gotta see the Team Spot vs Team Arro..... ding ding lol
    You dont know what you are starting there!!

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by silver01g View Post
    You dont know what you are starting there!!
    The way i look at it, its the only solution to stop people from judging Arro from other words instead of meeting him and pete from rants. Im not sure about everyone else, but im kinda tired of the negative on both sides, it has to end some day.

This ain't gonna end until he crashes his car from street racing (which is already predicted from local forums) and decides to get a different car to "mod". Then I'll rest with ease knowing he won't be around the Galant scene anymore. That's the way I feel about it now and that's how it's gonna be later.... It's your choice. I chose you to head this meet only because I couldn't make it all the way and that you seem like a friendly guy to make this meet happen. I had the smallest hunch that you were gonna invite Arro to this but i didn't know that you were gonna push for him to come forward. You can of make this a peaceful, fun loving meet like in the past or you can bring Arro over and make this a very unpleasant meet that would last for many months. Your choice, to make this meet incident-free either I don't show or he don't. That's the bottom line it's the safety for the both of us. That was a very selfish thing to say and I don't act like this towards anyone else but I don't want him anywhere near me or my car. /rant

BTW I'm bringing hotdogs and buns on Thursday for drop off
    Last edited by G-spot; 07-14-2009 at 09:57 AM

and it begins.

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

I'm destroying TGCtexas to its roots aren't I? I wish he never searched for galant clubs on google that faithful day...

BTW he's getting his car repainted to lighter, sparklier blue than before and two tone it silver. I'm guessing it would look somewhat like this....

yeah that's kinda off topic but anything related to him will always be OT
    Last edited by G-spot; 07-14-2009 at 10:43 AM

TGC Regular
    This ain't gonna end until he crashes his car from street racing (which is already predicted from local forums) and decides to get a different car to "mod". Then I'll rest with ease knowing he won't be around the Galant scene anymore. That's the way I feel about it now and that's how it's gonna be later.... It's your choice. I chose you to head this meet only because I couldn't make it all the way and that you seem like a friendly guy to make this meet happen. I had the smallest hunch that you were gonna invite Arro to this but i didn't know that you were gonna push for him to come forward. You can of make this a peaceful, fun loving meet like in the past or you can bring Arro over and make this a very unpleasant meet that would last for many months. Your choice, to make this meet incident-free either I don't show or he don't. That's the bottom line it's the safety for the both of us. That was a very selfish thing to say and I don't act like this towards anyone else but I don't want him anywhere near me or my car. /rant

BTW I'm bringing hotdogs and buns on Thursday for drop off
    I see where your coming from Pete, being adults / young adults. I believe that any of us can handle themself and that one person would not ruin a meet. If things get out of hands, of course, i know its would be my responsibilty to set things straight. I trust in your judgement, afterall you started me in the scene...lol This will be a BBQ relaxing meet with Arro or not, I will watch over it like you entrust me to.

-Wynn

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Arro View Post
    Yo, I'm definitely going.

Also, I'm bringing the President of the local club I'm in who drives a Lancer.....
    My decision has been made, have fun at the meet.

I'm even predicting his team president would discuss merging TGCtx with his team and make it a harmonized unit behind my back.
    Last edited by G-spot; 07-14-2009 at 05:44 PM

TGC Regular
    what decision? whos team is merging what? I thought we're jus gonna have a BBQ Meet and have fun.

He made the decision of going and I decline. Read post #47 line 6

Here's what I suggest:
    To avoid the craziness is to avoid it alltogether. Sooner or later it will go away and life will find a way. If you are so interested in bringing him here why don't you setup a GFtx chapter and setup your own meets. You've got plenty of GF members from Tx browsing there and it wouldn't hurt to make personal meets within the community. Plus, you seem to be a big figure head over there which could help promote meets easier. That would make it easier for him or anyone else interested. Once again, it's just a suggestion.
    Last edited by G-spot; 07-14-2009 at 07:01 PM

TGC Regular
    All due respect Pete, don't you think this is a little childish, I am one that does not like to avoid situations. It seems like your not giving anyone new a chance just because they made multiple mistakes in the beginning. If I remember correctly Pete. Marlon and I made our set of mistakes but you were still supportive to a certain extent. It seems like, it has more to do with Katalina then Zac himself.

Im not the one to pick sides of you or him, in all honesty Pete, Im very much more perfer you then Arro to be there. I thought its an open meet to have fun and relax. What exactly do you want me to do? Make everyone feel welcome to an open meet for TGCTX or have an RSVP List to go by and ban all that is not allowed to attend.

On GF, I correct ALL even prophet himself and the MODs of GF if needed and help others when it comes. I dont need fame or groups or teams or watever. I live my life true and positive to everyone. Im NOT on anyone's side.

http://www.galantforums.com/phpbb/vi...hp?f=23&t=8715

So please Pete, if there is a criteria or a way to want me to run this meet. or if you want to take the meet back. Do say so now, there is only 3 days til.

DO I GOTTA TAKE MY BELT OFF AND TEACH YOU GUYS A LESSON!!! LOL.

On the reals though, this is getting out of hand guys. WHY THE HELL IS THIS MEET GETTING FOUCED ON ONE PERSON?? come guys, i know we are better then that.

Peter your my boy!! and i understand where you're coming from. The Russian kid (Alex) here in Austin is the sameway, so i understand where Peter is coming from.

Back when i did my first meet which was the 2nd Annual H-town BBQ meet. I didnt know ANYONE, it was my first time meeting everyone. i only knew everyone threw seeing photos on TGC, GF or Cardomain. i too use to think small things were the shit, some of yall remember i was sporting my hype white and JDM yellow foglight bulbs with pride, lol. which i am glad to say i got rid of. cleared corners, and riding on 18's, but my car was nuthing compared to the guys i knew then. and i respect that! Its something you grow out of just some of us aint hit that point yet...

Pete lets just see how this meet turns out with or without you. now that us OG's are getting older and are starting to have more responsibilities, WE (as older members) should let our newbees start doing the work, lol. so we can just seat back and chill.

WE ARE A FAMILY GUYS, AND FAMILIES DO FIGHT. BUT FAMILIES ALWAYS STAY TOGATHER NO MATTER WHAT.

So with that said i hope this meet happens without any fails, cause the matter is for keeping these meets is to have fun. I have seen changes and i have seen the samethings. but i DO NOT want the Texas Chapter to be torn apart cause of ONE member. I did not sign up for that. i only deal with a team that have people that are dedicated to their cars.

TGC Regular
    With that being said, im glad you all trust me to host this one, since its my first time doing so. Learning from Pete and James, I will definitly try to put it up to their standards and of course I cant do this alone cause then it wouldnt be called a meet but more of a ADExternal/Wynn is having a picnic alone....rofl. So lets have a bad ass time, enjoy what we love to do and get some grub on.

-Wynn

TGC Regular
    Is everyone ready up for tommarow?

i think you should post up your number so that the people that are going can get ahold of you if needed.

Sadly, I'm out. I've just got some personal stuff going on, and I can't make it. Sorry, guys. Have fun at this meet. See ya'll next time.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast