The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 4th Annual Texas Galant/Eclipse BBQ Meet: Bear Creek Park July 25th, 2009

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 86
    TGC Regular
    We can understand Heather, if anyone needs some help, or something. just call me up 832-283.2583 / t-mobile

Here's the list as of today

1. G3G_Venn (C3G)
    2. cowboybeebop (TGC)
    3. ADExternal (TGC)
    4. Mr.Unique (C3G)
    5. Timtem (C3G)
    6. Blueblaze7292 (C4G)
    7. bloody arro (GF)
    8. Lordtygr (HALO)
    9. Golyadkin (HALO)
    10. Eclipsespyder07 (C4G)
    11. Cuyo713 (C3G)
    12. disaznrush (C3G)

Maybe

1. blkout (HALO)
    2. theboogiman (TGC)
    3. G-spot (TGC)
    4. olvhec (HALO)
    5. Rez887 (TGC)
    6. Silver09GTS (HALO)
    Last edited by ADExternal; 07-17-2009 at 04:58 PM

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

wow seems more like a 3g meet.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

TGC Regular
    At this point, im talking to Club3G and club4G on what they want to do...

This is at the last moment, so this is the original plan, since alot of things happened and shit happens, alot of the Galants are unable to make it and its down to two of us. And plus theres a high chance of rain if not storm, how do you guys want to do this?

Move the meet 2 weeks further where more Galants can show or Wait until tommarow to see if it rains.

Here's the list as of today:

1. G3G_Venn (C3G)
    2. cowboybeebop (TGC)
    3. ADExternal (TGC)
    4. Mr.Unique (C3G)
    5. Timtem (C3G)
    6. Blueblaze7292 (C4G)
    7. bloody arro (GF)
    8. Lordtygr (HALO)
    9. Golyadkin (HALO)
    10. Eclipsespyder07 (C4G)
    11. Cuyo713 (C3G)
    12. disaznrush (C3G)

Maybe

1. blkout (HALO)
    2. theboogiman (TGC)
    3. G-spot (TGC)
    4. olvhec (HALO)
    5. Rez887 (TGC)
    6. Silver09GTS (HALO)
    Last edited by ADExternal; 07-17-2009 at 06:33 PM

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    Alright Pete.

I know you don't like me at all. I also know that the thought of me owning Katalina infuriates you. Yes, I was annoying and a punk ass kid. I know you don't believe what I say on this topic, but I know that Katalina was Pedros baby and as soon as I saw this I made a promise to him that I would take care of her.
    I'm not going to race her (I didn't even race the first one so IDK where you got that idea from). Why would I put in danger the car I promised to take care of. I'm actually not a bad driver..

But back on topic, yes, I will be going to this meet. Whether or not you decide to come because of my is completely your decision. I plan on going there to have a fun and relaxing day (in spite of the people that don't like me). I'm not going to start anything, or to try to prove myself to anybody. If you go up there, I will not try to butt heads with you. In fact I'd actually prefer it if you did because I do not want you to miss out on a fun evening because I'm there.
    You say it will be a "spectacular event" if we see each other there. I will not start a fight, like I said, I'm there to relax and enjoy myself.

But in the end it's up to you to look through your dislikes of me and decide whether or not you want to go.

Peace,
    Zac

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

I guess I won't be rolling this time but maybe next time though.

TGC Regular
    I don't understand why people are saying yes yes yes I'll be there and at the end no one goes. At this point yes James and Pete. You are the life of the TGCtx.

Anyways I'm at walmart right now. Call me if anyone needs help.

TGC Regular
    One of the most relaxed and fun meet i had in a long time. Thanks everyone for coming out and making it bad ass. Wished that more Galants came, but I held it down with Arro. Hes alot quieter in person, and is willing to learn. I give him a thumb up for being relaxed like the rest of us after been putting alot of pressure on. Over all a great success and will most definitely do it again!!

ok where the pictures?

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

TGC Regular
    tim & venn took them..will be posted soon hopefully

WITHOUT PICS

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Arro View Post
    Alright Pete.

I know you don't like me at all. I also know that the thought of me owning Katalina infuriates you. Yes, I was annoying and a punk ass kid. I know you don't believe what I say on this topic, but I know that Katalina was Pedros baby and as soon as I saw this I made a promise to him that I would take care of her.
    I'm not going to race her (I didn't even race the first one so IDK where you got that idea from). Why would I put in danger the car I promised to take care of. I'm actually not a bad driver..

But back on topic, yes, I will be going to this meet. Whether or not you decide to come because of my is completely your decision. I plan on going there to have a fun and relaxing day (in spite of the people that don't like me). I'm not going to start anything, or to try to prove myself to anybody. If you go up there, I will not try to butt heads with you. In fact I'd actually prefer it if you did because I do not want you to miss out on a fun evening because I'm there.
    You say it will be a "spectacular event" if we see each other there. I will not start a fight, like I said, I'm there to relax and enjoy myself.

But in the end it's up to you to look through your dislikes of me and decide whether or not you want to go.

Peace,
    Zac
    As long as you're here, I do not want to be part of it. If I'm running the meet, I do not want you to be part of it. Fair and simple.

No comment and I'm GLAD I didn't come.

BTW we were at PZ waiting for you ARRRROWWWWWW!!!!1!
    Last edited by G-spot; 07-19-2009 at 12:34 AM

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    We actually went up there. Was told it was near a Whataburger or whatever and we didn't find it. I figured you was up there waiting to start shit with me but whatever dude. Just let it die.

Also, about that ArroW deal.. That doesn't really matter. After this post, if you chose to prove yourself to an immature level so low to make fum of someones name, then you REALLY aren't worth messing with.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

SERIOUSLY GUYS DO I GOTTA TAKE MY BELT OFF!!!

LOOK!!! if its that bad, this is what my boys and me do when a conflict happens. get some boxing gloves and let each other go at if for 5 minutes. IS THIS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN SERIOUSLY!!

This kid needs to go back to the other forum where he belongs apparently. I don't bug him there. He needs to do the same here or should i go visit there again against the owner's wishes?

EDIT: Oh, there's an ignore fiunction avaliable? Cool, post your stupid advice or "progress" and flood them here although I probably can't even read them now. ARRROWWWWWWW!!!1! Problem solved
    Last edited by G-spot; 07-19-2009 at 11:02 PM

Oh, this is what happen after the meet (or the rain which ever came first)
    Then we met up at a local meet: Planet Zero’s Access Zero 39

[img]

Last edited by G-spot; 07-20-2009 at 12:08 AM

where the cops there for prevention purposes or came only to give hard times like the rest of umm

they were hired from the meet organizers to protect it from the racecarrzz

WOW Publo was out there, and John you bastards!! thats why i want to move to Houston, but as much as i want to i cant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Arro View Post
    We actually went up there. Was told it was near a Whataburger or whatever and we didn't find it. I figured you was up there waiting to start shit with me but whatever dude. Just let it die.

Also, about that ArroW deal.. That doesn't really matter. After this post, if you chose to prove yourself to an immature level so low to make fum of someones name, then you REALLY aren't worth messing with.

Peace.
    Well I guess someone didn't really like how the way you mod Pedro car so they told you to meet there *roll eye*. Well that was the old location of pz but the they move down by jtib, specs, sport authority and etc.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast