The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: anyone using GC's with AGX's?

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    CleanGTZ

anyone using GC's with AGX's?

anyone know if the agx's can be modified to fit Ground Control's like they do OBX's? i'm really not looking forward to shelling out for another set of coil-overs. thanks for any info.

TGC Regular
    i have the gc and agx combo and i got it to work with a little elbow grease. i dont know exactly what your talking about the obx's tough.
    - Atba

CleanGTZ
    i kept reading about having to grind down a washer on the strut to fit the sleeve of the obx

CleanGTZ
    ...also, how difficult was it to make it work? would any shop be able to do it? how does it ride? any info is greatly appreciated

TGC Regular
    well i had to do all that the grinding and knocking out the sleeve because i got a set of gc's for my stock shox and struts then moved to agx's. but there are gc's made to fit straight to agx's where i would think that you wouldnt have to bother with all of that that i did. as for the ride quality its not stock but i think its prety damn sweet and the handeling is amazing as well..also try a search there should be a lot more about this subject around i know ive answered several on this topic myself.. good luck.
    - Atba