The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The "I Spotted a Fast Car" Thread

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 172
    Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar

The "I Spotted a Fast Car" Thread

Just like the title says...I thought maybe we had a similar thread, if not here's the official one.

If you happen to encounter a supercar or something of that sorts while on the road, post it here. I guess in some cities certain members could do this every day, but I've recently come across a few less common rides, so here ya go:

Ford GT:

Small story to go along.....A new GTI with the plates "SL0 P0KE" was being a typical VW driver around me...speeing up, slowing down, blasting ska. He then saw this behind me and proceeded to line up with the GT driver just to chat. At the pictured light the GT got on the throttle, then a tuned STi came out of nowhere and tried to race him, so it was me in the slow G, speeding up but just cruising, the foolish STi and a drooling high schooler in his VDub Yo still lost and not sure how to drive. Ford's exhaust drowned out EVERYBODY and simply took a right and saved his gas the second the STi downshifted hah.

Aston Martin:

Just driving around a rich suburban town...crazy businessmen and their nice cars.

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

i need to take my camera with me more, not many rare cars around here. see a few porsches, a blacked out M5, an M3, and supposedly theres a green GT-R driving around, but i have yet to see it.

it's easier to just take requests... what car do u wanna see? i probably have a picture or can take one. i could probably sit at starbucks and just take pictures of ventura blvd and there would be a super car driving by.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    same here, i can just take pictures of all the cars that show up at work. We had a Ferrari 599 and a Scuderia a few days ago.

Word I just saw a 93 Taurus. Must cost mad loot.

nice idea...to take pics of customer nice cars....
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Reelax...there is a Eurotrash guy with a Morgan Aero 8 that goes to the bucks on Ventura across from Carls Jr. Lets see a pic of that one

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

i found this on the way to a meet with tgcil

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post

lmao I was just telling someone the story with this

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    Reelax...there is a Eurotrash guy with a Morgan Aero 8 that goes to the bucks on Ventura across from Carls Jr. Lets see a pic of that one
    what color is it? i was just there this morning but didn't look for cars. i'll door ding it for u, haha!

HAHAAH! Its blue if I remember correctly! That is still my favorite story bro! LOL

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Not fast, but it will win in a fight that is for sure.

1952 Dodge W300 Power Wagon

I would drive one of those in a heartbeat!!!!!!!

man, you win!!

ima have to get a pic of my bosses ferrari sittin on 20" assantis nxt time he drives it , his e55 benz is pretty dope but its only a mercedes lol

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar

haha, that reminds me. i was at work and had forgotten to turn my phone on silent (usually set to vibe/ring). well out of nowhere at 9:30AM i get a call, reach in my pocket and hit the button to shut it up before it goes off. check my voicemail later and my best friend left a message saying "hey, im on my way to louisville and just saw a ferrari fly past.

and, heres a few pics from when i was on a church trip to italy a few years back. first picture is a train of about 14 ferraris (360s and 430s) that were moving too fast to get a decent pic. other two were at a rest stop/gas station:

bosses ferrari, sorry both crappy cell phone pics !

he needs to learn how to park :P

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast