The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The "I Spotted a Fast Car" Thread

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Showing results 101 to 120 of 172
    ^ Because the Veyron is an ugly sumbitch. I can't stand the way it looks haha.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

I don't care how the Bugatti looks, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. No reason to ever consider any other car...ever.

The paddle shifters in the Bugatti cost $8,000 each.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    you broke my heart...haha!

LOL! If I honestly had that much money to blow, I'd buy one of those and an R8. ;)

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    LOL! If I honestly had that much money to blow, I'd buy one of those and an R8. ;)
    well duh! There is a guy at my work that drives an R8 as his daily driver and his weekend car is a freaking ferrari 599 or a GT3 RS

i concur

That Veyron spot is crazy, nice job. Wish I still lived in SoCal, I'd see a couple dozen insane cars on the PCH around Malibu every weekend when I was in the area.

Yeah I was in LA last weekend and the amount of nice cars I saw out there was ridiculous...at least compared to Chicago. I gotta check my cam to see if I was able to get any pics

i didn't take a pic because there's really too many exoctics out here that i don't bother anymore, but i was behind a burgandy TESLA roadster in beverly hills yesterday... looks just like a LOTUS elise roadster but is ablsolutely silent when running. then i was following a NOBLE a few blocks later when a SPYKER passed me going the other way... and i looked in my rearview and there was a new FERRARI CALIFORNIA behind me. a few hours later on my way home, i saw the new ROLLS convertible facing the opposite way from me at a stoplight and then a GALLARDO convertible was parked accross the street from my pad when i got home. it might sound like i'm full of shit, but if you ever visit my area you'd see the same amount of crazy rides that i see daily. people out here love cars and the weather is almost always perfect so they often use them as daily drivers... tops down in our version of "winter".

this pic was taken years ago... i revved my engine at them then they ran away from me when the light turned green (on la cieniga going towards sunset in front of the beverly center). notice neither car even has plates yet:

Going to work: Audi R8 - driven by a hott blonde woman

Coming home: Porsche Panamera - clean as hell

Saw the new lotus evora on Harbor blvd the other day, don't get time to snap a shot though~

Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post

Firstly Drew, get me a job bro! Oh wait, you work at a gym right? Shit... not for me... lmao

Secondly, tell Jersey Mike that I'm gonna get the SubWay crew and we're gonna run a TAP dance studio on his establishment lmfao.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    saw a ford GT my bro has a pic on his phone but no cable to upload it.. it was sexy
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    saw a ford GT my bro has a pic on his phone but no cable to upload it.. it was sexy
    usefull...

Man ya'll spotted those i have worked on these, played with these, and rode in these, and drove these

1987 Buick Grand National 3.6l turbo goodness, Stock tuned ECU, and open air filter, My dads car

In the BAckground is my moms all original 1965 thundertird

1997 Viper GTS supercharged, a 9 sec street car, meth injection, ECU, cams, Header back=Holy shit fast, I got to work on this as its my neighbors freind

and the fastest car on here, Tim Ohares 1969 pro mod camaro, 527 hemi, supercharged, full race alchol,etc. this car has the record for the worlds fastest converter car with a 5.98 1/4. i got to work on this as i personnally know him

Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    hmmm how many kittens were sucked into that blower.

lol not sure=P

That GN is one of my favorite cars. I likes alot
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    Grand National FTW!

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

Hell Yeah i love the car, trying to get it from him, but he wont let it go.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast