The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The "I Spotted a Fast Car" Thread

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Showing results 141 to 160 of 172
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua42007 View Post
    is that the letters SV in yellow on the side of this car? looks ugly as shit, and that spoiler has to go too
    if that's a real SV LP670-4 (which it appears to be), it is 1 of only 350 and that spoiler is stock... the SV stands for "Super Veloce" and is stupid fast.

additionally, the colorings (if it has the stripe on the hood and roof) possibly make it 1 of the special "china edition"... only 10 of those were made.

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    i'd take that in a second!

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

Seen this on the road the other day, the CLK 63 AMG Black series. This car is insanely beautiful, love the fenders. Also the first black series Mercedes ive ever seen, very nice.

265/30/19 in front, 385/30/19 in the rear, hellaflush

http://www.mercedes-amg.com/webspeci...63blackseries/
    Last edited by Joshua42007; 08-25-2010 at 12:00 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua42007 View Post
    Seen this on the road the other day, the CLK 63 AMG Black series. This car is insanely beautiful, love the fenders. Also the first black series Mercedes ive ever seen, very nice.

265/30/19 in front, 385/30/19 in the rear, hellaflush

http://www.mercedes-amg.com/webspeci...63blackseries/
    my cousin and i took pictures of that car and started it up in beverly hills mecedes secret shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post

CLK 63 "BLACK SERIES" (super limited edition factory widebody AMG):

Damnnnnn. my god, this car is gorgeous.

Video on my iPod nano and then snip tool on computer.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

blue8g
    that's not 'hellaflush'

Quote Originally Posted by 98mgalant View Post

Video on my iPod nano and then snip tool on computer.
    looks like an f430 scuderia (can't tell bcuz i can't see the stripes on the hood and roof but the rear bumper/difuser makes it look like one)... i love that it's parked in a handicapped spot.

here's a better picture at about the same angle...

If i had one of those i would definitely kill myself in it, but i would die a happy man. The lambo that is.
    Last edited by djhah; 08-27-2010 at 09:24 PM

blue8g
    looks like an f430 scuderia (can't tell bcuz i can't see the stripes on the hood and roof but the rear bumper/difuser makes it look like one)... i love that it's parked in a handicapped spot.
    well it has F1 trans..........weak.

Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post
    well it has F1 trans..........weak.
    why? the F1 transmission shifts faster than any human could (and auto blips for rev matching); maybe not as "fun" as stick and clutch, but faster.

this is the one of the three super cars that I have seen in my life. I saw a Pantamera like 2 months after seeing the ferrari and a Porsche 917k lemans race car(it was probably a kit car) on the streets back when I was like 13. We dont get many cars like that in ky. I actualy saw the 917 in Lexinton, thats were DOHCstunner lives.

Ya it was in the handicapped at suntancity. Chances are that it is some old cougar geting her tan on. Just in case she sees this Im available.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    I drooled as 2 ferrari's blew through the main road of my town today. I'm sorry, but there is nothing better than the big, low, and wide ferrari's. I do not like newer "thin" ones.

[QUOTE=glantv699;512957]Just like the title says...I thought maybe we had a similar thread, if not here's the official one.

If you happen to encounter a supercar or something of that sorts while on the road, post it here. I guess in some cities certain members could do this every day, but I've recently come across a few less common rides, so here ya go:

Ford GT:

thats newtown bypass
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

Quote Originally Posted by 98mgalant View Post
    this is the one of the three super cars that I have seen in my life. I saw a Pantamera like 2 months after seeing the ferrari and a Porsche 917k lemans race car(it was probably a kit car) on the streets back when I was like 13. We dont get many cars like that in ky. I actualy saw the 917 in Lexinton, thats were DOHCstunner lives.

Ya it was in the handicapped at suntancity. Chances are that it is some old cougar geting her tan on. Just in case she sees this Im available.
    unless it was a girl like danica patrick, i doubt it was a woman driving that car (if it in fact was a scuderia, it might just have the rear bumper/difuser and exhaust of the scuderia)... the f430 scuderia has the sound deadening material stripped and no air conditioning and very stiff suspension... it's not really a street car at all... most women would complain about it being way too uncomfortable.

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    saw an audi R8 pull up to my neighbors house. Told him I like his R8 and he just said, "Thanks.. yeah it's a nice car," kind of unenthusiastic haha. I'll have pics later

TGC Regular
    I see Bam Margera driving his Lambo around my way all the time... He used to live like 10 mins from my house..

The SL65 Bi turbo. Damn, this car has a really nice front end and some sick ass fenders!

i think the tires need to be a little bit bigger and more aggressive wheels
    Last edited by Joshua42007; 08-30-2010 at 02:52 PM

blue8g
    why? the F1 transmission shifts faster than any human could (and auto blips for rev matching); maybe not as "fun" as stick and clutch, but faster.
    that's exactly why.

It's not as fun, and it requires zero skill.

Why sacrifice fun for speed when you'll never even reach the potential of the car with a traditional stick

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    because rich people are lazy and like to live in luxury. I think taking a Ferrari around corners would still be pretty damn fun when you don't have to be shifting gears all the time

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast