The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for rotor thickness

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    TGC Regular

Looking for rotor thickness

Just as the title says I'm looking for the thickness of stock rotor as well as powerslot and any other aftermarket rotors. Seems like I can't find this info anywhere.

Also does anyone have tips/advice for rebuilding calipers, cause I plan on getting a set of Wilwood Superlite II Calipers. Just trying to research before I buy thanks.

I'm curious, why do you need the thickness, I would contact powerslot directly, there are phone numbers on their website, I've called them before in regards to evo brake parts and they were very helpful.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

TGC Regular
    I need to know before I buy this set of Wilwood front calipers, the Wilwood website says there made for .810 rotors and a 1.38 piston. I already have front powerslot BBK, but I dont know the thickness.

If you have your factory brake rotors the thickness is stamped on the rotors themselves. Otherwise the V6 front rotor NOMINAL thickness is 1.024" for the I4 it is: .945"

A minimum thickness of .960 (V6) and .882 (I4).

The rear is as follows:

Nominal Thickness: .394" (V6 Only)
    Minimum Thickness: .331" (V6 only)

TGC Regular
    Thanks I'm just getting in brake/caliper scene, if the calipers are made for .810 rotors can I use the calipers with a smaller thickness rotor?

What application are these calipers listed for?