The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: pte 680cc

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

pte 680cc

im getting some 680cc's because they are the same price as stock evo injectors but can anyone think of any ill effects == im upgrading because one of my 450s is very loud so rather then let it go i will replace them.. I will scale them with the ecu but im wondering if i will have any driveability issues? Thanks in advance
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Idle wont be as good unless you have something to change the injector pulse width. Driveability is all in the tune. You could have 450cc injectors and it could drive horrible out of boost, or you could 1600cc injectors that drive perfect in any condition.

If you need bigger injectors, get them.
    Last edited by seth98esT; 06-09-2009 at 06:26 PM
    7g for life!

dayam. 680s. you dont need it that big for your 150hp engine =P

they are 125 and its 100 + for stock evos so im gonna buy them -- i was at 95% idc at 18lbs and eventually ill be back there so i wanna make sure i can support 300hp for now but for the price -- theres dudes running the modded wrx injectors fine so.. my engine is 145hp get it right
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    95% idc ... dude get those injectors. If your maxing out 450s now and plan to up the boost or bigger turbo later, i wouldnt get anything less then 650s.
    7g for life!

i agree haha i will buy them if anything ill need a 255 lph later and im done...