The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: need help to turbo my 10g

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

need help to turbo my 10g

I just got a 2007 Galant for a steal so i thought i would put some money into the car to make it a more fun ride but nothing crazy, i have $3,500 to maybe $3,700 as of right now to hopefully buy a turbo kit, its the 2.4 liter and i cant find any kits or hardly any parts online. i work at a paint and body shop but i am lost when it comes to under the hood, there a dyno where i work and i know people who can install it i just cant find one. anyone know where i should get started?

i'm sure someone can help you on here. not to sound like a jerk but did you search? there are quite a few answers. oh you have a 9g (that might help with the search)

Lol the aftermarket support for the 9g galant is nearly non existent at this point. Hell very few 4G eclipses have gone turbo. You'll be paying for a custom setup more than likely.
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

oh ok so its a 9g i did not know that, i had a 2003 Galant gtz and i thought that was a 9g thanks for the correction and yes i searched and called turbo companies but the only answers i ever got was that i need to have some parts made and use an eclipse kit but i was wondering how i would go about doing that

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    its all on the 8g performance section
    03 I4

to turbo your car you'll most likely need to build the kit yourself... get yourself a manifold made etc etc and piece it all together.. any other engine parts you find for the 4g eclipses with the i4 should bolt right up though