The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: just some work on some wheels

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

just some work on some wheels

My boy and I worked some a couple of rims, just repolished them and painted. came out nice.

aircraft stripper and some wet sanding and then some paint.

Riverside Zepter 3 pieces now Gun Metal

Staggered Riverside Zepter Mesh now Gold.

Wish he would sell me the 2 step barrels....

Mod Edit: Don't post these kinds of pictures on here. Its not necessary, and you're just being dumb posting those types of pictures anywhere online.
    Last edited by polishmafia; 06-11-2009 at 08:29 AM
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

blue8g
    dang i like the mesh ones....are riverside's rare? i've never heard of em

the mesh arent so rare, but the 5 are hard to find.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8G View Post
    dang i like the mesh ones....are riverside's rare? i've never heard of em
    RIVERSIDE is a japanese company that makes very nice wheels (they make ALTSTADT and TRAFFIC STAR among others). they are not as popular as WORK and RAYS but are right up there in quality and prestige. i almost had TRAFFIC STARS on my car instead of VOLK's, but i went w/ the VOLK's at the last minute.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    one of those rims are bent to hell

Quote Originally Posted by serstylz2 View Post
    one of those rims are bent to hell
    dito!

funny story on those wheels, some crackhead chicks jacked his car, they found it 5 hours later with everything on it still except his cds. didnt even know his car was stolen, cops called him up asking if he reported something missing, he said he lost a laptop a week ago and they told him they found his car. the girls who stole the car got caught and he found their cell phone in his car, they were already sending out mass texts about a part out. he's getting the wheels repaired.

slight hijack :) sorry

I have riverside zepter mesh similar to those, in 18x8.5J, that I rebuilt/painted/polished and ran on my E36 328i for a while.

I want to make the rears 9/9.5J with new lips.

What options do I have?? where can I source replacement lips?