The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Checking Interest/ Coming Soon (New Suspension Pieces and more)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 50 of 50
    Quote Originally Posted by brad995 View Post
    Is the $130 including shipping?
    No, but I only charge ACTUAL shipping costs and it will ship however you want

Quote Originally Posted by galantebeige View Post
    You know what would be appealing?

How about a custom name or lettering on top of the strut bar and you can put your logo and info somewhere on the side. Just a thought.
    :-)
    I can do it but its going to up the cost, and probably isnt worth it to most people, plus it will delay shipping on them.

Can you get is pictures of these installed? I would like to see how they look in the car. Thanks
    Yes I can, working on that now.

im interested in a set, do you think you can add grease fittings to those items ?? and how much more would that be
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    You know what would be appealing?

How about a custom name or lettering on top of the strut bar and you can put your logo and info somewhere on the side. Just a thought.
    :-)
    You realize this is the rear lower bar right? I dont know what you would want it to say, but its gonna be under the back of the car and not really visible unless your driving about 20 feet behind the car. If you really wanted to do it, remove the sticker with the manufacturer name and have the bar laser etched / laser engraved with your custom lettering.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

hey guys, sorry i havent posted in a lil bit but i just got the tie bar from shawn for fitting and will have pics tomorrow after i come home from work. the bar in person is very well made and has tensile strength well over the last piece i purchased. as far as adjustment, one wont need to have this bar as tight as some may think to have an effect on the car. but it wont be hard at all to do so. hope you guys like the concept and final product.

Can you powdercoat them in tein green? I'm in for the sway bar links and the rear tie bar? How much shipped to 97008?
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    for the strut bar, im sure many would be very interested if you would you be able to make it attachable to the firewall? for those of us who are using the ingalls stiffy dampener to have some type of bracket on there would be great as well. for the most part as far as a good structural strut bar is concerned out platform is definately lacking minus a few options which also do not attach to the firewall...

Experienced TGC Member
    OK so there is mention of a group buy, and that you currently have 5 sets ready to go (after powder). Should we setup a group buy thread for people to get that going or would you prefer to wait until you have more produced?

I would be interested in a set as well and I think we could get a good amount of people in on a group buy for these things.

Nice work COMPLX, Do you have anything that will fit the 7g Galant? the first set of pics shown looks like they will fit but a comparison pic to the stock 7g end links would be nice.

I would purchase a set and a rear lower tie bar if you made it for the 7g...
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

Quote Originally Posted by phizzalot View Post
    Nice work COMPLX, Do you have anything that will fit the 7g Galant? the first set of pics shown looks like they will fit but a comparison pic to the stock 7g end links would be nice.

I would purchase a set and a rear lower tie bar if you made it for the 7g...
    hey, a local friend of mine has a 7g, we will test fit once i have all parts in hand

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123