The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Theme?

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

New Theme?

Last I heard you guys where working on a new theme but what is going on??? Images are broken all over the place and the pastels don't really look that good...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

still in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    still in the works.
    But pink and baby blue??? Dave can we get the old theme's back?

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    But pink and baby blue??? Dave can we get the old theme's back?
    This is getting annoying... I can change the theme at the bottom but when I visit a thread it changes back to the default theme which is all pastel and does not look good at all...

ill re download the vb default for now. i need to get ftp access, for some reason the img links are missing on the server, and i have no idea why but i have to reupload them.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    dang I never saw it when it was pink and blue!

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    ill re download the vb default for now. i need to get ftp access, for some reason the img links are missing on the server, and i have no idea why but i have to reupload them.
    Thank you! lol... sorry if I am annoying you with all the problems I have been noticing with the theme's.... are you really going to go with that pastel color theme?

Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    dang I never saw it when it was pink and blue!
    It is still there... just switch your theme to one of the other theme's and then go back to the default theme... it is all pink and baby blue...

No its cool Prophet thanks for the help, I just got FTP to work and for some reason the IMG links where missing? Someone deleted them, there is no way that an IMG file can just be lost out of a server.

so now that i have the FTP working i will be working more on this new theme and getting all the buttons in place and so forth.

it should be up soon, hang with me though, its actually kind of tough taking over something like this in the middle of what happened, i had to relearn the vb admin cp, remember how xml theme files work and all of that. I have a good relationship with voodoo and he is a very good programmer so he can answer any question that i have and help me out alot.

This site is going to change for the better, i hope people understand that i have to get back into the swing of things, its been over a year since i had my css forum so somethings are a little different now then they where a year and four months ago.

1996 galant s

im thinking Aladdin here

Patience Iago, patience
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

Alright guys as promissed we are working on a new theme what I need from you guys are good/cool pics of your cars. Post them here so I can download them if you want to send me some in a zip folder my email is [email protected]. thanks

1996 galant s