The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: spark plug issue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    Did he perform the compression test correctly with the engine warm and the throttle wide open?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by diablos991 View Post
    Did he perform the compression test correctly with the engine warm and the throttle wide open?
    Screwing up either of those things would cause lower cranking compression #'s...

But it is still important to know if he did the test under the proper conditions.
    It is always best to ensure accurate numbers before you move on to diagnosis.

i'll ask him, but even if he didnt have the throttle at WOT, he still has consistant numbers in all cylinders which is a good thing

hmmm i did not crank the car so ill have to ask if he went wot. The car was definately warmed up but im not sure about the throttle. i got 210 205 208 210
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12