The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wheel help (once again).

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Wheel help (once again).

So I've been waiting on my chance to get some Motegi Touge for over a year now, because theyre on nationwide backorder. It's really time I get some damn rims, and are even considering some hypersilvers. I really am looking for glossy black with a chrome/machined lip, because that looks nasty on a black galant. If anyone has any wheels to recommend, or even a reputable website for me to search on... please help me out a bit.

Black '02 2.4L ES ~ TGCLI

what's ur budget?

1300 (package)

what style (5 spoke, mesh, split spoke; 1 piece, multi-piece; cast, forged etc.)? also what size?

the new ENKEI "GTC01 EVOLUTION" looks nice but not sure on the pricing yet... it should be much less than the OZ SUPERLEGGERA III that it resembles, yet w/ good quality:

Hmm I like that wheel... and sorry, as for style I like 5 spoke and split spoke, and size is 18x7.5

Rota D2

Knockoff of the SSR SP1 but still decent. I have the Rotas.
    Last edited by Danger DANJ; 06-16-2009 at 08:59 PM

Where could I buy some Rotas? I have yet to find a reliable website..

Also..
    I've inquired at local shops, and what do you guys know about Akita wheels? I had never heard of them and they sounded kind of cheap, figured I'd check with you guys.. One shop offered akita wheels in a style I like, mounted balanced blah blah blah $1k even.

Not sure how I honestly feel about them. It looks like I'll never get my Touge, the company is apparently having some real problems, almost all of their products are on backorder. Anyways heres the Akitas

Last edited by hellk4t; 06-17-2009 at 09:00 PM

I love the look of the new Enkei! Is that available on 19's?
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

I bought my Rotas from subydude.com which is now wheeldude.com but I don't think they have the D2's in the proper fitment anymore. Mine are 18x8 with a +48mm offset. The 18's they have are the wrong bolt pattern, wider or wrong offset.

Quote Originally Posted by Galante View Post
    I love the look of the new Enkei! Is that available on 19's?
    ya, they come in 19s. I was gonna buy those wheels before I bought my Rays but I didnt want to wait a year for them to come out, and they're still not out yet!