The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Parade time! Go lakers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 34

Parade time! Go lakers!

gonna b at the coliseum at 6am tomorrow! lakers' pride! i've been flying my flags since the playoffs started and have been die hard since the early '80's. who else is going?

here's my car in 2000:

and our house in bel air 2001:

and me w/ the Red Auerbach statue at Faneuil Hall, boston (sorry PJ has 10 now!):

Lakers baby....enjoy the parade for me, wish I could be there.
    Love,
    Matt

you are a true fan, lol love that garage.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Hell yea another Laker Fan!! I went to the first 3 but will miss this one since I don't live there anymore. Enjoy and take pics! Finally Champs again!

TGC Regular
    riot!

jk
    Your signature is too long.

haha. take off your christmas lights!

Reelax you da man!

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    haha. take off your christmas lights!
    haha, that was 2001... we took off the whole front of the house allready.

I wanted the Jazz to win. :(

Poor Jerry Sloan has been robbed too many times. He really does need a championship win before he retires.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    my roommate will be there, he's super amped. if you see a fat white kid with glasses and a canon still camera mug his ass
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Reelax and his cigs.. halfway in that grave man, the car is gonna outlive you!

Lets see some post P90X pictures
    Love,
    Matt

soo where were u at? there was probably a 100K+ there!! lol was watchin it on tv...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

just got these... i'm not a sneaker head but i had to get them... if you watched game 1 and game 2, u saw these on KOBE, TREVOR, SASHA and LAMAR:

NIKE KOBE ZOOM IV FINALS HOME

the gold scribbles are the "highlights" and stats of the season...

82 – Games played in 2008-2009 Regular Season
    2960 – Minutes played in 2008-2009 Regular Season
    2201 – Points scored in 2008-2009 Regular Season
    120 – Steals in 2008-2009 Regular Season
    399 – Assists in 2008-2009 Regular Season
    61 PTS – Set a Madison Square Garden record with 61 points
    ALL * CO MVP – Kobe Bryant was awarded All-Star Game co-MVP with former teammate Shaquille O’Neal in All-Star Game

here are the shoes on KOBE during games 1&2 of the NBA finals:

only a few hundred of these were made... only 4 stores in the world got them (3 in the US 1 in asia) and the camp out was 5 days and they sold out in less than 1 hour... i did NOT camp out, but i had to compensate the person that did. the black AWAY version which has the FINALS MVP stats and highlights in gold comes out tomorrow morning at the same 4 stores... i might have to get those too...

I happily remember the Pistons beating the Lakers in the NBA Finals in the late 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    I happily remember the Pistons beating the Lakers in the NBA Finals in the late 80s.
    88-89 season. do you also remember the lakers beating the pistons the year before (87-88)?

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    88-89 season. do you also remember the lakers beating the pistons the year before (87-88)?
    Not possible. The Pistons have never lost to the Lakers in the NBA Finals!

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Not possible. The Pistons have never lost to the Lakers in the NBA Finals!
    ok if you say so. haha....

1987-1988 season. LA lakers 4, DETROIT pistons 3. finals MVP: #42 "big game" JAMES WORTHY

http://www.nba.com/history/finals/19871988.html

they look like they would mess up my ankles if i didnt wear braces when playing,i hear their hella light tho,sick shoes but i hate kobe,well the lakers too haha,Rockets all day

Quote Originally Posted by 8g831 View Post
    they look like they would mess up my ankles if i didnt wear braces when playing,i hear their hella light tho,sick shoes but i hate kobe,well the lakers too haha,Rockets all day
    well i'm not gonna ever ball in these since they're too expensive and rare; i have a few "normal" pairs of NIKE AIR's for that. although pro and college players that have worn KOBE ZOOM IV's have praised them for being super light and low to the court... and they all had their ankles taped for games and practice, so high tops were mostly redundant.

haha ROCKETS... my girl still is mad that we lost ARIZA to HUSTON but ARTEST should make the LAKERS a much more physically tough team. he's gonna b a 3/4 that won't need too much help on defense (won't get manhandled or rooted out). now if we could just get rid of WALTON, i'd be happy! actually since ARTEST can guard 1/2's as well, our big lineup just got REALLY big (ARTEST, KOBE, LAMAR, GASOL, BYNUM). i wonder if ARIZA is happy that he landed in HUSTON... or is he pissed at his agent? he ended up getting the same money that LA offered him to stay, and now he is in a much smaller market (less endorsement money) and has a much smaller chance of going to the finals again any time soon (isn't YAO out for next season?). i kinda feel bad for TREVOR.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast