The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Unable to add modifications to the garage

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    Experienced TGC Member

Unable to add modifications to the garage

I just added my car to the garage yesterday and wen I try to go to the "add modifications" feature I get an invalid website. Is the page down, missing or??

Some of the links are messed up, we are working on it. Once we get it fixed, you should see no more missing pages and links in the future.
    Love,
    Matt

blue8g
    ok i'm having same issues...

We all are apparently. Let us know when you fix it.

Well we had someone from another site come in and delete a lot of stuff from the garage, which is why we are having some issues right now. Pretty much a childish issue but that the way the person is. We know who that person is and are finding the correct actions to take against them. The modifications to the garage may take time to get back up. But I will have our forum maintenance person look into it.
    Love,
    Matt

G_RIDE
    does anyone know if this problem has been fixed cuz i just added my ride and it wont let me add any modifications.

Nope, I need to purchase another copy of garage to get the files we need. I can take care of that this week when I have time.
    Love,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post
    Nope, I need to purchase another copy of garage to get the files we need. I can take care of that this week when I have time.
    I have never worked on VB but can't you just use the files you got from where Rich purchased it? Is there an old back up with the needed files?

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Just taking a wild guess here... looks like you guys are just missing this file...

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/garage_modification.php

Look thru you ftp and see if you have a garage_modification.php file Matt... if not and you have a back up file then reupload that file and see if that works...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...