The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Photo Shoot...my before and after...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 75 of 75
    Quote Originally Posted by kalvinsaid View Post
    thank god i didn't go with megans. i was going to buy megans but they were on back order.

i know it's hard to tell from my photos but im actually tucking about half of my tire in the rears and im tucking the treads in the front. then again i can't really tell from your sig how much your rears are sitting. anyways my tire wear is normal. none of them are wearing unevenly.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    how much camber you running Kalvin?

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Its only one way to and its DOWN 8-)

that shit is low
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Your car is perfect..

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    What wheels are those?

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Quote Originally Posted by Da_silvagride View Post

CLEAN!

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    how much camber you running Kalvin?
    umm i forgot. but im practically 0 in the front and about 2 in the back

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShiZnitH View Post
    Its only one way to and its DOWN 8-)

HAHAH HELL YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Predat-R View Post
    that shit is low
    thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    Your car is perfect..
    thank you too!

Quote Originally Posted by Corey2000Galant View Post
    What wheels are those?
    Enkei EVO IX

since you are on coilovers now, you can fine tune ride height and even out the stance by raising the rear slightly and lowering the front a little if you need to. look at the wheel gaps front and rear. it looks perfect when they are as close to the same as possible. this makes the car nose down slightly since the front wheel wells are bigger (so the front needs to be lower to be filled the same). also you will correct some of the negative rear camber if you raise the rear a little.

here is a profile pic of my car for reference. look at the gaps front to rear and how the car silghtly noses down (meaner looking).

agreed did this to my beamer ............very aggressive stance. Reelax love the wheels looking good
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post

since you are on coilovers now, you can fine tune ride height and even out the stance by raising the rear slightly and lowering the front a little if you need to. look at the wheel gaps front and rear. it looks perfect when they are as close to the same as possible. this makes the car nose down slightly since the front wheel wells are bigger (so the front needs to be lower to be filled the same). also you will correct some of the negative rear camber if you raise the rear a little.

here is a profile pic of my car for reference. look at the gaps front to rear and how the car silghtly noses down (meaner looking).
    thank you for your advice!

I adjusted mine like Reelaxes coils aswell :)

see it looks good w/ the gaps even. when i was on regular lowering springs, my rear always appeared lower because of my audio system and i always hated that. when i upgraded to coilovers, it took the techs about 1/2 an hour to set the ride height where the gaps were as even as possible so they could align it at that setting. later when i adjusted it after the kit was put on (i raised it when the kit was first put on then lowered again since my front gap was HUGE in my eyes), it took about 1 hour (without a lift, just 1 jack) to do it, then i got it aligned again just to be sure it was all good.

Got sound sytem in the back again so its a bit lower now. But i got a leak in my left front coilover so this winter im gonna overhaul em :)

I got mine set-up the same as Reelax describes.

Gives the car a more aggressive stance with a "rake".
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234