The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Photo Shoot...my before and after...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 75
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kalvinsaid View Post
    i honestly don't know. but on my 17x8s with 215/45 im tucking tread.

nah...if i go bigger then i'd be rubbing. next set of tires imma strech a bit with 205s...
    With coilovers you wont rub on 225's if you leave some negative camber in it. I have D2's with 235's 18X8 +35 offset and I dont rub up front with -2 degrees camber, the rear would have rubbed but I cut/folded the inner lip in the back. But 225's on a +38 offset wheel you wont rub on coilovers.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

i already maxed out the camber plates and i dont have camber kits. AHHA

you shouldn't rub w/ 225... i'm not rubbing and i'm sitting as low, if not lower than u on TEIN SS-P, 19x8.5 +48 235/35r19 AND camber corrected all the way around. i did however have to cut out the rear fenders to clear.

the rears cleared after i rolled my rear fenders. but i dont know about the fronts. even though you're saying it wont rub, it still does.

the rears cleared after i rolled my rear fenders. but i dont know about the fronts. even though you're saying it wont rub, it still does.
    does it rub on the outside or inside... or is it only rubbing at full lock?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    nice

it only rubs when i turn my wheel completely. i rub inside.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    welcome to the club. i rub at 3/4 turn

Quote Originally Posted by 9G View Post
    welcome to the club. i rub at 3/4 turn
    haha. thanks for welcoming me!

it only rubs when i turn my wheel completely. i rub inside.
    weird. you could try adding positive camber back in the front via the front upper mounts' camber plates... my wheels and tires are wider and i have a higher offset (meaning even less clearance to suspension) and i don't rub on the inside so the only thing i can think of is that by running full negative camber like you are, you are limiting the inside clearance allowing the tires or wheels to touch the well liner behind the wheels on steering lock... you should have ample room from the tires to the actual fender since you are running such narrow tires.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    looks good bro, how often do you scrape?

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    looks good bro, how often do you scrape?
    too often, but i dont regret it. i dont drive like an asshole nor do i speed. my G is automatic so driving it isnt hard, you just have to be patient. I usually map out where im going. there are some plazas and parking infrastructures that have been blacklisted because the driveways and speedbumps are too much for my car.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    haha, i wanna go a bit lower also but i barely clear speed bumps and dont clear the parking blocks anymore either.

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    haha, i wanna go a bit lower also but i barely clear speed bumps and dont clear the parking blocks anymore either.
    hahaha. GO LOWER!

nice drop, it looks really good
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

I may just dump mine too. I wanted this look for a min. I been to scared to do it since I would have to get another alignment. I have alot of positive camber in the front. My rear sits like your rear. How is the tire wear in the front?

Experienced TGC Member
    Hmm My megans are as low as I can get them. I have a small amount of preload on the springs and the collars are adjusted up as far as they can go and I still have a 2 finger gap :(
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGalant View Post
    Hmm My megans are as low as I can get them. I have a small amount of preload on the springs and the collars are adjusted up as far as they can go and I still have a 2 finger gap :(
    thank god i didn't go with megans. i was going to buy megans but they were on back order.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_silvagride View Post
    I may just dump mine too. I wanted this look for a min. I been to scared to do it since I would have to get another alignment. I have alot of positive camber in the front. My rear sits like your rear. How is the tire wear in the front?
    i know it's hard to tell from my photos but im actually tucking about half of my tire in the rears and im tucking the treads in the front. then again i can't really tell from your sig how much your rears are sitting. anyways my tire wear is normal. none of them are wearing unevenly.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast