The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: PIcs from trip to cabin

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

PIcs from trip to cabin

Ok here are some pics I took on the way to and at my cabin. Keep in mind... I did not try to make these look all professional, more just to show the car and the nice scenery for some fun pics. I love the drive up to my cabin! I don't need anything back saying "you need a better camera" or "lighting isn't very good." Also, because of the slope of the road in almost ALL the pictures, my wheel gap kinda looks lame. Don't worry.. this car is dropped. Thanks guys!!!

I actually wish I got a good picture of the car with this backround!!!

Little guy on the side of the road...... yellow bellied Marmot

great country. i miss living out west.

I gotta say your camera sucks, lighting sucks and you need a drop. :) jk Cars looking good dude.

Quote Originally Posted by stvn_mj View Post
    I gotta say your camera sucks, lighting sucks and you need a drop. :) jk Cars looking good dude.
    LOL, IT HAS A DROP! Haha i knew SOMEONE would be a smart ass and say it. Thanks though man!

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Nice pix!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Nice! I am from Utah as well! More up in the Ogden area though.

What canyon was that? Sardine?

Reminds me of Deliverence. :)
    Love,
    Matt

TGC Regular
    thats west verginia.. Ahg huh! lol nice pics man. I got a cabin upstate and i love it. Its in the middle of nowhere. 5 hr drive theres nothgin like it. Sadly i wont be able to take my G up this year on account of a disassembled motor

Yeah this is in Utah. My cabin is up near the Kamas area so they were taken up near a town called Woodland just past Kamas up in the Uintah mountains. The last 4 pictures were taken at my actual cabin. It is one of my favorite places in the world!

Sometimes I wonder how it would be living in an isolated place since I am so use to being in the city and well I have never been camping or anything like that.

Nice pics. Do you do any fishing in the river I see in the pics? What kind of fish do they have there?

The Unibomber had a cabin also...

Nice pics.
    Love,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bishi View Post
    Nice pics. Do you do any fishing in the river I see in the pics? What kind of fish do they have there?
    Oh absolutely!!!! The provo river is famous for its fishing! We catch all your basic trout.... Brown, Brook, Rainbow, Cutthroat. Love it