The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pics from this month at work. Lots of pics.

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Pics from this month at work. Lots of pics.

This was a strange month for me at work. Usually If I start out in a certain part of the country I usually end up doing a lot of flying in that area. This month with all the crazy weather in Chicago I ended up flying all kinds of trips. I flew to San Juan, PR, Frankfurt, Germany, Denver,Boise, Calgary, Newark, Chicago, and ended the month by spending the weekend in Shanghai. I got home yesterday and was down for the count! I only decided to take pics in Frankfurt and Shanghai. These are all taken with a cell phone. I have been looking on CL for a good DSLR in the mean time.

I know it looks like we took the road headed towards LOngDong Ave, but trust me we took another turn before we got to it!

I really like the way the Ford Mondeo looks. They had tons of Buicks, Cryslers, Fords, and Chevys in China.

Nothing says quality like a Son camera. This is much better then a Sony. :)
    Last edited by UAL Tripple 7; 06-23-2009 at 11:51 AM
    "A mile of road takes you one mile...A mile of runway takes you anywhere."

Experienced TGC Member
    Great pictures man, I can see why you were "out for the count" after all that traveling.

Wow... those pictures are amazing. Such a different way of life. Thanks for posting!

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Great pics. Keep them coming!
    Love,
    Matt

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Man I'm surprised you didn't see many Audi's... when I was over in China ALL I saw were Audi A4's... so many that I'm actually tired of seeing them over here and I lost pretty much all interest in them haha

blue8g
    whoa cool

btw for a phone, those pics are pretty dang clear!

wow. the new mondeo looks good. i never liked the older one. it looked like a cross between a focus and fivehundred.

Isn't Shanghai the most amazing city? Great pics triple 7....keep up the good work and fly safe
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    wow. the new mondeo looks good. i never liked the older one. it looked like a cross between a focus and fivehundred.
    Do u guys have the new Mondeo in the states? Its very good looking :)

Thanks guys. We don't have the Mondeo in the States. I think we did at one time. Was the Ford Contour a version of the Mondeo? Shanghai is definitely a cool city! Oh yeah and I did see a ton of A4's, but thats pretty much a given in any country I go to lol.

blue8g
    yeah the contour = mondeo, and we no don't have the mondeo over here, i wish we did as it was top gear's car of the year so it must be good lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    damn those are cell phone pics? what kind of phone

hmm that mondeo looks like its built on the mazda 6 chassie

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

Yeah I thought it looked like a Mazda 6 also. Serstylz2 the phone I used is the T-Mobile G1.