The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Juventas Galant on lifesupport

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Icon6 Juventas Galant on lifesupport

Hey TGC peeps man i've missed this place. Ive been MIA for a while and I havent driven my G for over a year now since I got G35 as my new ride. But some of you might remember me from Jersey meets or here. I have a dover white galant with lots of exterior mods. To tell you the truth I miss my G its still just sitting there in the driveway because it needs a tune up badly. What happened was my GF was driving my G after a long rainy night and ofcourse I have a CF hood with flip box air filter mod which is a BAAD idea if you have a CF hood. Long story short i got water into the engine because it rained into my airfilter through hood vent and didnt notice till the engine died. But since then ive replaced the spark plugs which seemed to help but i still have the engine light and sometimes stalls on idle but im keeping her alive. I just cant give her up ive got an offer $1800 to be taken off my hands but i have a hard time letting her go especially for such a price because i put so much work on it even though its not in its best condition now. Ill post some pics later when I have a camera handy. Holla if anyone from the past is still around.

yo wats up man.. its been a while
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

i sucked up water once when i was driving through deep water. car wouldnt run so finally i took out my soaked filter and drove it home with no air filter since nowhere else was really wet. died a few times on the way home but it became fine over time
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush