The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pics from Houston M.O.D. (56K do you still use that?)

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Pics from Houston M.O.D. (56K do you still use that?)

Here are pics and the video from the photoshoot. Basically it's MOD just for the Houston area Mitsu owners hosted by Club4g and sponsored by Gillman Mitsubishi southwest. Pics were taken later in the day so most of the attendees left before the photoshoot. Other than that it was a good turnout and most likely another meet will happen later in the year. Since Houston Galant folks have significantly reduce it's number recently I'm the only one representing (truthfully there's only 4 left not including Bloody Arro he's not part of the equation )

There's more pics I have to upload them later....

Short video of photoshoot

Last edited by G-spot; 06-28-2009 at 03:01 PM

You guys used to have one of the biggest chapters. wtf happened?
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    You guys used to have one of the biggest chapters. wtf happened?
    Well let's see...
    Jscout247 parted out his car
    Kalamidad sold his car and we believe Katalina is good as dead....
    Galantv600 wrecked his car
    Shortdogg2k05 is married to life
    Galant001 joined the military and sold his ride
    97shogunG wreck his ride
    Kilsom entered the black hole and dissapeared
    PVU Rida sold his
    imfxxkingr8yadig car is dead and departed

Who's left are
    Me
    Adexternal
    cowboybeebop

yeah, pretty much it....

Here's some more pics

[/QUOTE]

nice photoshoot Pete...sorry man..I've been busy at work lately..but yeah only a few of us..

why isnt my name in the list of whos left!! :( i only will be missing one meet Pete. and what about Heather?

or are you just talking about you H-town guys?
    Last edited by silver01g; 06-28-2009 at 12:57 AM

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

just the h-town guys texas chapter still holding strong.

what about the dallas page? we might get up to a chapter eventualy lol

well all I know is that houston suck$!!!!

^ If you were just kidding then yeah, haha but lately you've been serious with me on what you post so I'm having second thought about you. But if you are just playing, well htown (kinda) sucks now and I have no plans on recruiting new folks all I see around are banditos (literally) with chrome and altezzas that has no interest with this sort of thing. Oh well, I'm passing the torch to the club4g guys it's they're turn to unite the mitsus, it was fun while it lasted maybe I should go buy an evo and play with the big boys.

BTW, do you still want the thing that still sitting in my garage? I'll sell it to a friend if you don'tm pick it up within the next few weeks....
    Last edited by G-spot; 06-28-2009 at 05:19 PM

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Hey Peter nice shots in the parking lott of the Fox & Hound. When I was down in TX last month me and my co-workers got hammered at that place. It was a pretty good time on friday night with all the TV's and pool tables.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

I ate there with my female boss when I used to work for a music company. Yeah, ordered some nachos just to fill myself up but realize the nacho plate was the size of a 15lbs turkey!

Last edited by G-spot; 06-28-2009 at 05:48 PM

haha,comeon peter (but thats what I was looking to see), we all know how the screwtown is with all those ricers! About that thing, thats why I was asking before why you dont post on the july meeting's page to see if you gonna be there or not!

I letting ADExternal run that meet because I have training that day and won't get off till 4pm. By the time I get there (5pm) whatever planned for the evening should start by then. I will hand ADex the strut bar and Ricki's engine cover to him so he could hand it to you guys during the meet.

houston does kinda of suck for mitsus unless you have an evo.. the problem is mitsu community is not united at all.....
    3g's over here, galants over there, 4g's taking over, and evos... thats another story