The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: iPhone users can suck my ****!!!

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
    You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar

iPhone users can suck my ****!!!

pwn3d:

went to the mall with the girlfriend yesterday and there were 2 million people waiting to suck apple's dick for their new shitphone. well good for them.

iphone x100000 ^. runs windows mobile, which is totally hackable to the nth level as windows OSs notoriously are. and there's linux out for it too. and about 2 million tweaks already. i've already came on it twice. and then two more times.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Sony x1. Very nice phone. I personally think that without the apps the iphone is a dud.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    how much u drop on it

emm I want some of dat... how much peano and what carrier?
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Yeah the iPhone blows. I have a WM6.5 Samsung Epix with the HTC Touchflow2d installed and it owns. The Epix has an optical mouse instead of a d-pad and after using it for the past 6 months, every single phone out there should drop the stupid dpad and use an optical mouse.

My next phone with either be another WM6.5 phone or Android. The new HTC Hero stuff is pretty stellar.
    Last edited by seth98esT; 06-28-2009 at 03:31 PM
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2 View Post
    how much u drop on it
    Quote Originally Posted by phizzalot View Post
    emm I want some of dat... how much peano and what carrier?
    lol idk. i've been researching the phone ever since it was announced and my girl knew i loved it more than i loved her, so she got it for me for my bday. i had my old phone for 4 years so yeah...about time.

i'm on crapular/AT&T
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peanotation View Post
    lmy girl knew i loved it more than i loved her
    wow. that willbe in someone's sig soon.

douchebag??

Isn't the Experia a lot more expensive than the $99 iphone?

Iphone is completely hackable atm.

Even the new iphone 3gs is if you have the right connections to the beta version of the hack. :)

Also, you can have linux on an iphone as well.
    And any application in the itunes store for free if you are shady about it.
    Last edited by diablos991; 06-29-2009 at 12:30 AM

Quote Originally Posted by diablos991 View Post
    Iphone is completely hackable atm.

Even the new iphone 3gs is if you have the right connections to the beta version of the hack. :)

Also, you can have linux on an iphone as well.
    As well as any application in the itunes store for free if you are shady about it.

+1 on that. I have an iphone and like it a lot better then any of the shitty HTC phones i ever had. Always had nothing but problems out of the HTC's, and i've owned 4 of them. So by any chance i am not making this response from be bias to the iphone. Its coming from experience.

I would never own any other apple product, and was weary about getting the Iphone in the first place. I did and i've enjoyed it ever since, i do not see why people are like this with the iphone, if you do not like it...don't buy one. Would be just the same as if you picked up a Razr and didnt like it. Would you be the same way with it?
    Theres always going to be companys that produce a product that will be better then the last or next.
    02StratusRT and 00EclipseGT

i also have the xperia and i loove it. but in order to have the full set, i also have the 16GB ipod touch 2G

I am a nokia fan. My next phone (hopefully soon) will do the majority of the stuff the i-phone does with 2 exceptions. 1 its not touch screen (but I dont care) and 2. it will actually work longer than a week! LOL

My current phone I have had for like 4 years I think and it still works perfectly. Nokia FTW

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

i have the samsung omnia for the past few months and never had any problems. windows mobile kinda sucks until you the spb stuff on it

Blueberry FTW. Fuck WM!!
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

If I ever got rid of my iPhone, I would go back to blackberry in a heartbeat.

I just can't get rid of the convenience of an iPhone though, no other phone is so damn versatile with such an amazingly supported application selection.

The fact that my bank has an app, my insurance company has an app, my roadside assistance has an app, I can use my phone as an OBD2 datalogger, a turn by turn nav system for free without any monthly subscription, a geocaching tool, a music player, all my workplace notes, webMD, music identification, radio, realtime stock trading interface, picture messager, video messanger, youtube, ebay... etc...

Really the iPhone will be leading the market for a LONG time due to it's applications (both hacked and unhacked) and the fact that there are so many developers for those applications.