The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: turbo/SC with nitrous???

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
    Censee

turbo/SC with nitrous???

anyone here running a turbo or supercharger with nitrous????just wondering these will be some impresive numbers on the dyno....

I have heared of people running a short burst of nitrus to get rid of turbo lag. But I have never heared of anyone using it on a supercharger.

Jason

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Outlawzcc)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have heared of people running a short burst of nitrus to get rid of turbo lag. Â*But I have never heared of anyone using it on a supercharger.

Jason</div>

I've heard of some rumors around here with a 3g clip doing a Sc with a 75 shot of nitrous.. He dyno at 257.62whp, with nitrous is like 302.1whp something like that give or take 3-4hp, but he has a 5spd.. I raced him a while ago when i had my 1st motor, that shit is really quick, never found out who one but it was close..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Did you 4got about AK1? He has a turbo & Nitrous
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FastNFabolous)</div><div class='quotemain'>Did you 4got about AK1? He has a turbo & Nitrous Â*:o</div>

Damn thats right i always forget about AK1, my bad bro..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Censee
    ceck this out.........

Censee

fstrthnu
    Dangggggggg.....

Thats crazy, but i like it..lol

Nick VR4
    A Guy in the UK had the EVO 7 GTA version tiptronic gearbox
    Had a NOS kit fitted only worked on full throttle
    Basically he blew the engine

Apprantly Turbo and NOS dont mix to well
    Not on his car anyway

Censee
    i e mailed rippmods about using nitrous with their SC but they told me that it would not be safe with stock pistons....several engine upgrades ahve to be done...wonder what that 3g eclispe has...maybe its just for show

EuroTuner
    Take it from me, I drive a 99 Audi S4 (TT V6). At first I was afraid to run nitrous until I read that running a small nitrous system in a forced induction engine is great (as long as you have the software to run more fuel). The cooling effects of the nitrous alone act as an intercooler, so a 35 shot (what I use) is worth about 50 more HP. Look into is a few companies make kits for forced induction engines.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EuroTuner)</div><div class='quotemain'>Take it from me, I drive a 99 Audi S4 (TT V6). At first I was afraid to run nitrous until I read that running a small nitrous system in a forced induction engine is great (as long as you have the software to run more fuel). The cooling effects of the nitrous alone act as an intercooler, so a 35 shot (what I use) is worth about 50 more HP. Look into is a few companies make kits for forced induction engines.</div>

I've always wondered about the numbers the S4 TTv6 put down, do you have any dyno numbers by any chance? besides the TT are there any other mods that you have done?

Censee
    i dunno man i saw an s4 tt down here on the track at moroso,let me tell u,they are quick for sedans....i wouldnt mind owning one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Censee)</div><div class='quotemain'>i dunno man i saw an s4 tt down here on the track at moroso,let me tell u,they are quick for sedans....i wouldnt mind owning one. Â*</div>

I dont think anyone would, those cars are scary quick..

i am thinking of putting nitrous on my turbo too, bit no $$$$
    speaking of s4s i love them . And i talked to a guy in Vegas, who told me that his S4 puts out 212 whp on the dyno - and that is pretty impressive...
    Check out my ride at:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/djgalant

The only 8g west cost 4g64 Turboed Galant.

Martin are you talking about a black S4 w/ some black rims. I think they are European too right? They went to that Import thugs last weekend.
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

that's excatly the one...
    Check out my ride at:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/djgalant

The only 8g west cost 4g64 Turboed Galant.