The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tire Calculator for all cars! (Mods Sticky Please)

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Tire Calculator for all cars! (Mods Sticky Please)

This calculator should be able to answer any questions you might have about fitment. It calculates everything...even how much speed you will gain or lose!

http://www.1010tires.com/tiresizecalculator.asp

This should cut back on repeat questions about fitment. Plus you can look here if you have something other than a galant for a project car! Enjoy!

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

A lot of people are concerned with tires fitting without rubbing when alterations to their suspension are made (lowering, etc..)

This tire calculator does not take into consideration the largest tire you can cram up under your car; it calculates the tire that will keep the closest to stock numbers.

So this tire calculator is useful and all, I just don't see it cutting down on the questions about it.

it just gives you the difference in the speedometer reading you gonna have when you put bigger and wider wheels and tires. Thats all
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

also possible brake failure if you go too far. Which is a good thing. Really you should be realistic...dont try to fit the widest biggest tire with a 4" drop....thats just stupid! But I see your point...didnt think of the no account for lowered cars

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    also possible brake failure if you go too far. Which is a good thing. Really you should be realistic...dont try to fit the widest biggest tire with a 4" drop....thats just stupid! But I see your point...didnt think of the no account for lowered cars
    That's the problem, I have seen many a member here that don't have that realistic point of view.
    They want BALLAr!