The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 7g vr4 brake line

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

7g vr4 brake line

hi guys! are there available stainless steel brake line for 7g vr4 dual piston big front brakes? if none, from what car is direct bolt on into it? i just bought the brakes and want to upgrade the lines as well. TIA

^^ are these for 7g vr4 brakes?

Not sure, but this is their uk website. If you look up their US site you should find the same type of info. They should have contact email so if you cant see the right ones you should email them.

TGC Regular
    The 7G VR-4 brakes are the same as the Evo III, But, I don't think that the lines are the same, as far as I'm aware there aren't any braided lines off the self for them. You'll probably have to get some custom made.
    1994 Galant VR-4 GOKUH ( 230kw atw )
    2000 Legnum VR-4 ( Daily, 155.5kw atw )
    1997 Legnum VR-4 - Yes Another one
    1995 FTO - V6 Mivec 200hp

Experienced TGC Member
    Is it a banjo type fitting or flare fitting on the brakes? If its a banjo fitting any 2g front lines SHOULD work. I had to have mine custom made for the front because the calipers i have are a flare fitting. I think i paid 53 USD shipped from canada and they made them exactly how i wanted them to and they were braided stainless steel.

@Goku-thanks a lot for your help bro!

@shadow- where did you bought them? do you have a link? i'll check for the fitting type. thanks man!