The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Other Random Car Pics

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Other Random Car Pics

These are just random pics i wanted to share with you guys.

My brothers 81 Trans Am, only 67k miles

My freinds GST, thats a $12k paint job!

My car coming down the drive way the day I lowered it

Pics from a ride my friends and I go on

Pics of my friends evos leaving the Mitsu meet

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

Nice shoots.

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

um...no offence, but your friend is an idiot! 12K on a paintjob!? If he was to sell that car he wouldnt get anywhere close to the amount of the paint let alone the rest of whatever mods. The marble looks ok....but did he forget his bumper? Or is it an angle thing...it doesnt look painted.

Love the TA

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Your friend got robbed, all though a funny paint on the car its cheap, I know where to buy it, and I think its like 90 dollars for a few litres, sorry but there is no way in hell, he paid 12k for that paint job, unless he is a fool, that paint isnt even hard to do, that just one coat of that paint, it actually comes out of the tin like that, no special effects done to it, no one has spent 12k worth of time on that paint work, even then if they did I would take it back as the laquer job is shit, its near enough flat

Sorry but yout mate didnt pay 12k for that, unless he got ripped off, personally I think there are a few lies there

Trans am is awesome thoug

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    um...no offence, but your friend is an idiot! 12K on a paintjob!? If he was to sell that car he wouldnt get anywhere close to the amount of the paint let alone the rest of whatever mods. The marble looks ok....but did he forget his bumper? Or is it an angle thing...it doesnt look painted.

Love the TA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyleg View Post
    Your friend got robbed, all though a funny paint on the car its cheap, I know where to buy it, and I think its like 90 dollars for a few litres, sorry but there is no way in hell, he paid 12k for that paint job, unless he is a fool, that paint isnt even hard to do, that just one coat of that paint, it actually comes out of the tin like that, no special effects done to it, no one has spent 12k worth of time on that paint work, even then if they did I would take it back as the laquer job is shit, its near enough flat

Sorry but yout mate didnt pay 12k for that, unless he got ripped off, personally I think there are a few lies there

Trans am is awesome thoug
    My friend that originally owned it only paid $1k for it but he said it was $12k retail. Sorry if I lied to you guys but I was lied to. He left for boot camp so I sold it for him to another friend of mine. The front bumper isnt painted cuz it had a full body kit on it and he let his girlfriend drive it, its lowered, kit was destroyed.

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

He needs another set of rims i see :P

AH! Thanks for clearing up the bumper!

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Quote Originally Posted by galantofva View Post
    My friend that originally owned it only paid $1k for it but he said it was $12k retail. Sorry if I lied to you guys but I was lied to. He left for boot camp so I sold it for him to another friend of mine. The front bumper isnt painted cuz it had a full body kit on it and he let his girlfriend drive it, its lowered, kit was destroyed.
    You didnt lie, you told what you thought was the truth no harm in that, but if your interested
    This is the stuff, 1 qaurt will cost you $65 :)

Nothing to be sorry about :)

saw this at the movies when i saw transformers 2:

friend paid $300 for this car:

saw this today at the movies:

it got the color from bumblebee?! lol
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here