The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Leggy Love

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Leggy Love

Found these pimp ass Legnums...we can all enjoy!

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Looks like the usdm front bumper with some mods
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

man these rides are too stunning to be true...no BMW would ever expect 280 HP or even more from such family estate cars...they getting disabused after underestimating

I love them all! Damn, I wish i could import!
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

^^^you can, I know a guy on another site that is importing one. It might actually be here already

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

^^^^Can you get me some info? I have been told that i cant do it and i have wanted a Leggy for a long ass time. Tried to buy one when i was in Germany, but no success.

there a lot of import companies in japan...there are on the net too...so you should find em.
    on the german mitsubishi forum there are 2 guys who import japanese cars to europe...they got the know-how regarding customs and shipping conditions...but that counts for europe not for the US. one of these guys even convert the VR4s from RHD to LHD for an additional $3000. He offers a VR4 for around $8000 including shipping, customs/taxes and the paper work to obtain road legality (german papers and technical confirmation). thats a pretty decent price...and all the cars have run less then 80 000 km. and you get warranty...i would love to get one too but gas prices keeping me back off

I would love for that to be my camping vehicle.

Yeah, i have looked and found several importers that could ship the car that i ahve found, but i cant seem to track down all of the steps that i have to go through to have it shipped over. Who would be the best importer in the US? I talked to the company in Cali that ship in the Skylines, but thats all they will ship. He told me nothing else, just Skylines.

There is a memeber here who owns or is part of or has connections with an importing company...

I'm HORRIBLE with names... but I know that he is the guy who had the nice mitsu truck, I guess it was the montero/pajero and sold it recently...

I just searched lol.. it was 03-Galant-ES

Someone try to PM him.. I remember he was going to import a truck for me from the states to here... but he might know something :)

Let me know on what you find out about legalizing them in the US. When I come back to the states, I plan on bringing mine back with me.

And here are a few pics of some of the CVR4 members from japfest. Mine is the silver leggy with the 3rd gen eclipse wheels.

And a video for you, it was a bad launch and wasnt boosting right but still not bad.
    http://picasaweb.google.com/brueckne...66099702905746

Okay, i just sent 03-Galant-ES a PM and he told me that he is NOT the guy that does the importing. So, does anyone know anybody that does? I need to find out what has to be done as far as paperwork and what steps need to be made to get a Leggy imported.

P.S. Sorry for the thread jacking.

damn.. I'm really bad with names then lol