The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sylvania SilverStar Ultra

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Sylvania SilverStar Ultra

I just got Silverstars on ebay for 20$ , i thought its good deal compare to prices at store like 50$. I just put them on its 2:13PM so i cant really say but they look as yellow as stock bulbs....... should i except a white beam at night or they're just as yellow as stock bulbs and im naive lol........ i heard they should be bright white ....
    Last edited by kondypl; 07-03-2009 at 02:17 PM

Don't expect white light like a 6500k HID white. It's made to simulate a 5000k and give out a bright , white light compared to a 4300k halogen light.

on my 8g i noticed just a slight difference, it just wasnt quite as yellow as stock. i changed them to some eurodezigns and they are a nice shade of blue and i can still see the road pretty good. i plan on getting hids within a few weeks hopefully.

i dont have money right now so i didnt get HID but those Silverstars ......i ll see at nite how they look , ill compare them with stock ill post some pictures later on
    Last edited by kondypl; 07-03-2009 at 05:06 PM

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    DDM sells sells HID kits, that like half the site has, for like 80.00$, they also carry a brand called Raptor that is only 39.99$ but with only a year warranty instead of life with DDM

http://www.ddmtuning.com/index.php?p...parent=85&pg=1

i picked my Ultras up at Autozone, and theyre a lot brighter and whiter than the stock bulbs i had.

sry i couldn't take pix yesterday , ill post some tonight and you'll see... btw anyone have night shot of Silverstars on their 7G so we can compare it?
    Last edited by kondypl; 07-04-2009 at 10:25 AM

I was so unimpressed with Silverstars...big waste of money in my book. I bought Raybrigs before and Nokya's and they were brighter thatn the silverstars and had some color to them as well. People like Piaa's too but I think they are way over priced

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

At night those Silverstarts look really good , i was suprised how cool they look ;)

---------------------------

----------------------------

--------------------------

-------------------------

JUST ADDED FOG LIGHTS TOO

-------------------------

COMPARE WITH STOCK TOYTA LIGHT (SCION TC '08)