The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 7g o2 sensor

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 57 of 57
    Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4g64terror)</div><div class='quotemain'>oh and as far as american sold cars tell that to my buddy with a 2001 subaru 2.5RS with a 2003 wrx swap done..DEALER INSTALLED 165 hours of wiring labor and from the 18 year veteran subaru tech's mouth"i went ahead and hooked up your air fuel guage to your second oxygen sensor..they are wide band so your guage will be spot on</div>

Why would you monitor second bank o2 sensor? Thats for emmisions purposes to make sure your cats are working. To far into the exhaust stream to read anything useful
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JiP)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4g64terror)</div><div class='quotemain'>oh and as far as american sold cars tell that to my buddy with a 2001 subaru 2.5RS with a 2003 wrx swap done..DEALER INSTALLED 165 hours of wiring labor and from the 18 year veteran subaru tech's mouth"i went ahead and hooked up your air fuel guage to your second oxygen sensor..they are wide band so your guage will be spot on</div>

Why would you monitor second bank o2 sensor? Thats for emmisions purposes to make sure your cats are working. To far into the exhaust stream to read anything useful</div>
    its also totally inaccurate, as its monitoring the catalytic effect of the converters.

He could be speaking of the banks individually, though... Ill grant him that. The boxer 4 would have 4 O2s on it as its technically a 2 bank engine.

who the hell cares about those other gassses unless your testing for emmisions if u think how much carbon dioxide your puttin out then YOURE the one who doesnt know what your talkin about...seems like the 9000 cars youve worked on didnt teach u much about going fast...oh youre right i only have one car OF MINE that i work on other than the 7g..its got about 8 cylinders 600 horses..stand alone EEC tuner and runs 9's BUT WELL FORGET ABOUT THE HONDAS, MITSUS, GRAND NATIONALS, MUSTANGS, CAMAROS, SUPRAS OF ALL OF MY BUDDIES THAT IVE DONE.. what about you?
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

Experienced TGC Member
    I heard if you take a stick of bigred and chew it up real good then wrap it around your o2 sensor it becomes wideband. Give it a shot! Guarantee 20hp increase!
    Rob
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

youre wasting your time dude this all started with a wideband question next time just say something like "im pretty sure mitsus dont have one" instead of trying to prove someone wrong with an army of information proving you wrong
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

whatever JiP coming from a guy that thinks a throttle body is a big mod i dont really need to hear anything
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4g64terror)</div><div class='quotemain'>who the hell cares about those other gassses unless your testing for emmisions Â*if u think how much carbon dioxide your puttin out then YOURE the one who doesnt know what your talkin about...seems like the 9000 cars youve worked on didnt teach u much about going fast...oh youre right i only have one car OF MINE Â*that i work on other than the 7g..its got about 8 cylinders 600 horses..stand alone EEC tuner and runs 9's Â* BUT WELL FORGET ABOUT THE HONDAS, MITSUS, GRAND NATIONALS, MUSTANGS, CAMAROS, SUPRAS OF ALL OF MY BUDDIES THAT IVE DONE.. Â* what about you?</div>

I'll have you know I recently completed work on a Delorean outputting 1.21 jigawats of power. Top that!
    Rob
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4g64terror)</div><div class='quotemain'>who the hell cares about those other gassses unless your testing for emmisions Â*if u think how much carbon dioxide your puttin out then YOURE the one who doesnt know what your talkin about..</div>
    your ignorance is overwhelming. the CO2 reading is one of the most important readings on any car, as its in direct relation to the combustion effieciency of any particular engine.
    i dont think ill waste my time explaining the rest, as you obviously arent going to listen.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    .seems like the 9000 cars youve worked on didnt teach u much about going fast...oh youre right i only have one car OF MINE Â*that i work on other than the 7g..its got about 8 cylinders 600 horses..stand alone EEC tuner and runs 9's Â* BUT WELL FORGET ABOUT THE HONDAS, MITSUS, GRAND NATIONALS, MUSTANGS, CAMAROS, SUPRAS OF ALL OF MY BUDDIES THAT IVE DONE.. Â* what about you?</div>
    sure thing, buddy.

youve hotrodded all those cars, but couldnt figure out something like a factory O2 sensor on a galant.

my need to prove things to you just disappeared with your last line of bull.
    bye bye then!

your cars still an automatic right? get back to me when youve swapped a 5 speed in..i just finshed mine
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JiP)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4g64terror)</div><div class='quotemain'>who the hell cares about those other gassses unless your testing for emmisions Â*if u think how much carbon dioxide your puttin out then YOURE the one who doesnt know what your talkin about...seems like the 9000 cars youve worked on didnt teach u much about going fast...oh youre right i only have one car OF MINE Â*that i work on other than the 7g..its got about 8 cylinders 600 horses..stand alone EEC tuner and runs 9's Â* BUT WELL FORGET ABOUT THE HONDAS, MITSUS, GRAND NATIONALS, MUSTANGS, CAMAROS, SUPRAS OF ALL OF MY BUDDIES THAT IVE DONE.. Â* what about you?</div>

I'll have you know I recently completed work on a Delorean outputting 1.21 jigawats of power. Top that!</div>
    CRAP! i had to run a lightning bolt into mine to accomplish that.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4g64terror)</div><div class='quotemain'>whatever JiP Â*coming from a guy that thinks a throttle body is a big mod i dont really need to hear anything</div>

The big deal is that no one else could get it to work without swapping ecu's except me. And the 40 emails I've gotten in the past couple weeks shows people are interested. Atleast that IS an actualy performance mod. Besides I dont have to prove to you, if you want to run off and waste time and money be my guest.

In fact I'm asking moderators to completely delete this topic this is just nonsense now.
    Rob
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

theres nothing to figure out either it has one or it doesnt...i figured TGC is one of the few galant sites where u can find out stuff on a car youre just getting into but i see that its just like most of em...theres some jackass know it all tech on there who everyone sucks his dick giving misinformation and downing anyone who thinks other than him...my point is before we started this conversation u had no idea what a wideband o2 sensor was and now u do...nuff said
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4g64terror)</div><div class='quotemain'>theres nothing to figure out either it has one or it doesnt...i figured TGC is one of the few galant sites where u can find out stuff on a car youre just getting into but i see that its just like most of em...theres some jackass know it all tech on there who everyone sucks his dick giving misinformation and downing anyone who thinks other than him...my point is before we started this conversation u had no idea what a wideband o2 sensor was and now u do...nuff said</div>

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

keep in mind who the orignal asshole was..

that'd be YOU!
    buh-bye then.

by the way, i havent given out any misinformation yet.

i tell ya what Jip now my 7g is a 5 speed im gettin ready to turbo charge it ill be done by the end of the month..ill SHOW u a mod. in the form of a 14b with a 7cm exhaust housing
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4g64terror)</div><div class='quotemain'>i tell ya what Jip now my 7g is a 5 speed im gettin ready to turbo charge it Â* ill be done by the end of the month..ill SHOW u a mod. in the form of a 14b with a 7cm exhaust housing</div>

I have a 14b currently being rebuilt and ported, 2.0 1g dohc head that as we speak I am cleaning getting it ready to be sent to the shop to get decked to be put on in about 3 months. And to top my list, my company is working on creating a standalone ignition system addon for stock galant ECU to swap to DIS and give you full control of timming and getting rid of the shit distributer which will probably not work with more then 5psi boost if even and the system will save you hundreds in new ecu and installation pains.

You underestimate other peoples knowledge and ability because your hardheaded. I'm not even responding anymore.
    Rob
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    wow

:laughing:

on a side not, that sounds really interesting JiP...id buy it if it was reasonable priced, heck id probably buy it no matter what! sounds like a great idea!
    7g for life!

Tiptronic
    i was asked to take a look at this and make a call. heres the call: 4g64terror, you have a total of 30 posts, 23 of which you spent on this one thread. i know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but come on dude, there more on this site that o2 sensors.

broaden your horizons....TOPIC CLOSED!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123