The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: turbo 7g?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

turbo 7g?

Has anyone out there turboed a 7g yet? I have just finished my 5 speed swap and it runs like a dream...I purchased a hyrbid 14b with 7cm exhasut housing cnc ported o2 housing and 1g eclipse manifold...i also picked up a starion intercooler...I have a few IMPORTANT questions if anyone out there really knows their stuff...anyone?
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

rollinhard
    i am get ready to put a stage 1 from a chrysler soon i'll tell you how it goes when i finish it. it should be done in about two weeks.

Spyder4G64t
    I haven't done a Galant, but my Spyder is almost the same thing. What kind of questions do you have? Have you taken a look at my website (listed in my signature)?

thanks curt...i have all kinds of questions...how are u running your fuel?? mines a 95 so its not obd2..did u have to use a timing retard of some sort? i have so many more
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

i saw how u watched stft's to tune and the l whatevers but since mine isnt obd2 i dont have a data logger
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

Spyder4G64t
    All of my mods are listed on my website. You should be able to figure out everything from that. Go to the "Curt's Spyder" link from the main page.

Are you sure your 95 isn't OBDII?? The 95 Eclipse was.

The J&S Safeguard I have listed in my mods list is my timing control.

really???i thought they werent obd 2 until 1996...how can i find out for sure?
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

There is a company in my town that is going to do a stage 2 turbo kit on my 7g with the 2.4 SOHC. Hopefully it will be in the next couple months. My car is their prototype (totally custom piping, exhaust, etc....), and after that they will have a kit available for anyone with a 7g and the same motor. Peace!
    -----Me at a cruise-in-----
    Guy: Thats a nicecar you have there.
    Me: Thank You
    Guy: What kind of Ford is that.
    Me: Gave him the look of death and then walked away cursing and swearing.

And I even have mitsubishi symbols on my car at that!!!!!

mine should be done when i find a few choice parts...anyone ojut there got anything for sale? turbo? manifold? o2 housing etc?
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.