The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Warning WI Members

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    blue8g

Warning WI Members

http://www.myspace.com/teamnonconformity

There's a car club/team based in Fort Atkinson....

They are the biggest d-bags ever just thought yall should know...lol

Their cars are extremely gay/and ricey, I've seen them at the Wal-Mart car show in Jefferson..

were you trying to join and they rejected you? lol :D j/k
    Those looks like some super fast whips

wait, wal-mart has car shows? i wonder if they had a sell on some blue shitz...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8G View Post
    haha ours has 'community cruises'....btw i wouldn't join, although i want to make my own just to rival them...nah i want my friend who has a buick century to try to join up, so i can see the reaction...
    Quote Originally Posted by littlerick View Post
    lol and lol. Well its worth trying seeing as those supercars look totally awesome.

for a non conforming group they are rather prejudice
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

BRO definitely, 5 finger discount for those qualified to own dem blue shitzz

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    i only see 2 ricers the yellow neon and the cavi... im making a car club as well man.. its a 240 with an rb25 from a skyline, an 89 gt stang with a gt40 crate motor, a turbo and 5 spd swapped tracer and my galant
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

wait, wal-mart has car shows? I wonder if they had a sell on some blue shitz...
    lol

I run a crew myself with some of my good friends. We're not a crew to "race" just a bunch of dudes who LOVE cars.

our artillery consists of

00 Galant
    05 EVO RS
    03 SRT4
    02 Civic turbo
    04 Tiburon
    98 Civic 4-door
    07 Charger
    98 Eclipse

We call ourselves SoSick Motorsports. It will by my future shops name.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

ohh same here...
    Galant
    Mini S
    MK3 VR6 golf
    civic
    civic
    civic
    civic
    integra
    civic
    civic
    civic

and thats the story of my life :(

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    I run a crew myself with some of my good friends. We're not a crew to "race" just a bunch of dudes who LOVE cars.

our artillery consists of

00 Galant
    05 EVO RS
    03 SRT4
    02 Civic turbo
    04 Tiburon
    98 Civic 4-door
    07 Charger
    98 Eclipse

We call ourselves SoSick Motorsports. It will by my future shops name.

thats cool.. my crew is addin 2 1gs and a 3g v6

we all work on each others cars and shit.. a few of them race, but i really stay away from that except for when i got tired of a kid who i grew up with who lies about everyting said is mid 90s celica convert was fully built and he called me out.. other than that i really dont race.. id rather sit and talk or work on a car
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    thats cool.. my crew is addin 2 1gs and a 3g v6

we all work on each others cars and shit.. a few of them race, but i really stay away from that except for when i got tired of a kid who i grew up with who lies about everyting said is mid 90s celica convert was fully built and he called me out.. other than that i really dont race.. id rather sit and talk or work on a car
    haha yeah, I am the teams mechanic so I work on all the cars all the time. lol
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Trust me the cars don't look that bad, but one of the neons is just a regular neon that's all srt4'd out with the stock motor, and none of em are real clean except one srt4 that's actually got some nice parts....but the worst part are the owners....
    u said all their cars are ricey when in reality most arent.. and thats nothing.. my father work with a guy who turned his late 90s subie impreza into a version 6 sti from japan, but only body wise and he is into the car on only visual mods for like 20k and its the stock motor with nothing done to it

also he doesnt drive it in the winter he garages it in this huge warehouse where the ferraris and lambos and such are garaged for winter.. mind you its awd and he is in 3rd gear in a parking lot doing 10 mph and wants to sell the car for 10 grand

and you wanna talk ricey clubs i have one in my town where i pretend to get along with them and listen 2 them.. 2 v6 stangs with ebay parts and stupid owners, 4 door focus, sad it has a 3g all neoned out as well.. they all try to race and act cool its so funny
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

I roll with me, FTW!

When I get my E55, I'll HAPPILY drive to Wisconsin to smoke their entire crew.

hahaha that'd be awesome, i wish i had like a geo prizm with like 400 whp just to embarrass them....(that would be a fun car hmm...)
    guy near me has a 10 sec awd 4g63 elantra and an 11 sec avenger, but CT is too far a drive lol o and he has a 9 sec evo and 11 sec srt4
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR