The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Climat control is broken ....

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    MROMIK

Climat control is broken ....

Climat control (ECC) on my Vr-4 (1990) does not work properly.
    when i am starting the engine my ECC forgets all the presets and sets +25, AC on, all the times.

what to do ?

Sorry for my bad english

Roman,
    Russia

styles
    Just be happy you have AC!!!!!!!
    Unlike ME

The belt on mine was squeaking and not turning properly so i just cut the belt rather than fixing it.

Rasko Da Gama
    Take it to some mechanic to look what's wrong... If air conditioning is working, but just not working properly - I think it could be just some electrical problem...
    Go to Mitsubishi mechanic and ask him to put your car on tester... It only takes 2 minutes and he shouldn't charge you for that. You'll know right away what is wrong.

Good luck!

ConceptSleeper
    why not just take the ac system out? its only parasitic to the engine and you can free up some power from the engine by removing it, i removed my power steering and my ac system(i live in the desert and i can live without it so i know anyone else can too)

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ConceptSleeper)</div><div class='quotemain'>why not just take the ac system out? its only parasitic to the engine and you can free up some power from the engine by removing it, i removed my power steering and my ac system(i live in the desert and i can live without it so i know anyone else can too)</div>

thats crazy, i coudln' live in the desert without air. i don't think i would make that much of a difference anyway. but to each his own.