The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mitsubishi Owners Day 2009 Pictures

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 82
    That red interior was in Billet's car...sick as fcuk. Nelson great pics, made miss being there even mor you bastard!. VegasMatt..in fine form as usual! That finger solute was funny as hell! And I love the pic of Arthur, my old mechanic, in the Red Starion. I am gonna steal that one and e-mail it to him. I think that the burnt orange color 3kGT is a reincarnation. I think that car has been featured before in magazines...before those wheels and kit..i'll look for the old shots later. Looks like it was a great day

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    That orange 3000gt you're talking about was one of my favorite rides there.. I freakin love them, and with that widebody... *drool*

i wish i came even though i dont have the galant

yeah you were close...there was no excuse for you not to go

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    ok guys ima upload my pics lil later today
    03 I4

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    these are the ones i took =]

Love his plates!! haha

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

MORE pics guys! i know there are more from our crew. remember i was only there for 2-3 hours so i know i missed everything (i didn't even get any in-n-out)! i know JIMMY had a fancy camera, where r tha pics bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    MORE pics guys! i know there are more from our crew. remember i was only there for 2-3 hours so i know i missed everything (i didn't even get any in-n-out)! i know JIMMY had a fancy camera, where r tha pics bro?
    i didnt get n n out either,i feel asleep in the car and i woke up and i was like i still got my ticket lol

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    sorry i didnt say whats up ronnie but you pulled up as i was leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by krispy03 View Post
    sorry i didnt say whats up ronnie but you pulled up as i was leaving.
    awww, i wanted to give u a big wet sloppy kiss too.

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    these are the ones i took =]

Shame they didnt do that EVO properly, loving the orange c/f bonnet, but a poor effort on what looks like welding the doors up and skimming it with filler and paint, if they did it like this it would look sweet, even if its probably not as quick as this on (950bh@750lb@9570rpm, 0-150 in 8 seconds)

That orange evo needs to put a one piece rear windows in it at least...Really like it though

Now I am sure there is a reason that other evo/lancer has been airbrushed like that, but what is that reason, it looks awfull

Quote Originally Posted by Kyleg View Post
    Shame they didnt do that EVO properly, loving the orange c/f bonnet, but a poor effort on what looks like welding the doors up and skimming it with filler and paint, if they did it like this it would look sweet, even if its probably not as quick as this on (950bh@750lb@9570rpm, 0-150 in 8 seconds)

That orange evo needs to put a one piece rear windows in it at least...Really like it though

Now I am sure there is a reason that other evo/lancer has been airbrushed like that, but what is that reason, it looks awfull
    well the current world record dyno for an EVO happened at MOD09 (although i personally missed it bcuz i arrived so late)... it appears to still have rear doors and 2 piece rear windows: AMS EVO 1181 awhp (@ 95F degrees)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bmX5vx01Q4

o and the D.A.R.E EVO is ugly as sin but it's a car sonsored by the police for their anti-drug campaign. i guess it's supposed to appeal to kids... it is indeed gross though.

well the current world record dyno for an EVO happened at MOD09 (although i personally missed it bcuz i arrived so late)... it appears to still have rear doors and 2 piece rear windows: AMS EVO 1181 awhp (@ 95F degrees)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bmX5vx01Q4

o and the D.A.R.E EVO is ugly as sin but it's a car sonsored by the police for their anti-drug campaign. i guess it's supposed to appeal to kids... it is indeed gross though.
    Seen the AMS one, which is pretty orsum, but what I mean, is that the orange one above, they have widened the rear arches and welded the rear door shut, and made it into a coupe of sorts, where as the green one, they actually cut up and shortened to make a coupe. If the orange one had that done aswell, it would be full of win and orsum

Me Fancy camera u mean 3 hundred dollars of crap i totaly forgot i can tell u it wasnt much was too tired to take pics but ill do it right now
    03 I4

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    hah reelax I was like WTF you were standing right behind me?? but I didn't realize I took that pic :P

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    i didn't even get any in-n-out
    i didnt either, i saw that long ass line so i went down the street to a air conditioned restaurant and ate haha. i ended up giving my ticket to John

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Dman In and Out this year! WTF I missed a lot of good shit.

True VR-4

Not

Meet some of the Mitsu n Subaru Owners here were i live i was surprise they welcomed me LOL

Last edited by jimmy_o2; 07-23-2009 at 04:22 PM
    03 I4

sick, goodtimes. I haven't fixed anything. I dropped it off at the local shop since they supposedly fixed it recently. They told me my ecu was going nuts, but i dont buy it. the car is running fine. Im gonna check it out soon. Thanks again everybody.

Not a problem. I don't buy it either but cali did have a good suggestion start with the battery cables and starter
    03 I4

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast