The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Australian Connection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 37

The Australian Connection

Post a request in here if you need help to get stuff for your 9g in Australia from either a dealer or Team Mitsubishi Ralliart.

cheers

John

Icon7

Quote Originally Posted by Rayth View Post
    wow thanks for the hook up.. last time I had someone in Australia look into the rear visor and spoiler, the visor was $130 AU and the spoiler was $230AU.. i believe those prices were direct from a dealership.. i'd definitely be interested in a spoiler.. my Ralliart is Kalapan Black which I'm pretty sure Mitsubishi has used the same black forever.. shipping to area code 01960?

and i would be interested in some TMR parts as well probably down the road.. i contacted them to see if I could get a rear bumper but never heard back... doable?

You better give me more than "area code 01960" as a destination, because Australian Postal workers will just give me dumb looks at the counter with that as the destination.

I need something like..."Texas" or "Arizona" etc....

what about for 8G's

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

Do you know of any websites from over there that show parts?

Here...have a look at some of these for a start.....

The names are different and the steering wheel will be on the wrong side but you'll get the idea....

http://www.lisho.net/?p=5

This is an excellent forum with mainly adults who are friendly where you can get some help.

http://www.mitsubishiclubaustralia.c...a109ef0554f8f1
    Last edited by redblower; 07-12-2009 at 04:52 AM

Here is a bonnet that I would like to find and have had no luck yet...:)

^^ that looks pretty awesome...

with regards to parts, i live in Peabody Massachusetts.. i'd probably be purchasing a rear spoiler before that TMR rear bumper but at the very least i'd like to know a price since they never got back to me when i emailed them

Hey guys the rear spoiler can be gotten pretty cheap from these guys, they will deliver to you a s well.

It may save us a heap of stuffing around...,.

http://www.auto-connect.co.nz/ssl/in...2fer26u4qf3663

Quote Originally Posted by Rayth View Post
    ^^ that looks pretty awesome...

with regards to parts, i live in Peabody Massachusetts.. i'd probably be purchasing a rear spoiler before that TMR rear bumper but at the very least i'd like to know a price since they never got back to me when i emailed them

when you say rear bumper...do you mean the entire rear bumper with dual exhaust cutouts etc?

(the exhaust cutouts can be bought seperately and are simply carbon fibre "U" sections)

thanks for the link.. i've contacted them to see about shipping to the united states...

with regards to the rear bumper, i'm planning on doing a custom dual exhaust set up so i suppose the dual exhaust cutouts would really be all i need.. the only other thing is the fact that i am working on a custom front lip so i don't know if the stock rear bumper will flow with it... oh, and is the TMR bumper urethane or fiberglass?

Rayht I emailed them as well. When you get the cost let me know and we can compare $$$. I might be cheaper to order them together.

Quote Originally Posted by redblower View Post
    Here is a bonnet that I would like to find and have had no luck yet...:)

That is cool. Where did you see it? I have to replace my front end and would love to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Helotes View Post
    That is cool. Where did you see it? I have to replace my front end and would love to do that.
    thats definately a photoshop, shit looks aight though
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

Rayth I got an email saying they do not want to ship to the US did you get the same?

Rayth I got an email saying they do not want to ship to the US did you get the same?
    no way man they said they would love to send me one for free!

just kidding.. they are "not interested in exporting to the united states"

Sorry about the NZ crowd fellas....when they say they ship overseas they mean to australia from New Zealand only.

I got pricing a few minutes ago from an Aus dealer.

They now come only unpainted and retail for $225 Australian which converted today is...

$176 US....

Then we have to add shipping costs which i need to find out tomorrow.

Sit tight, will get all the $$$ numbers for you soon.....

BTW...there are ten thousand in stock, so will not be in short supply...

I am just thinking about ordering this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...lenotsupported

Nah...not as good as the high riser one....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast